More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Mad or angry scientist

Doctor Zachary observed his test subjects from behind the glass, with heavy concern. He'd been trying and failing to develop a pill that would curb aggression in male prison inmates. He was being paid handsomely by government research grants to develop this concoction and so far the results had been less than promising. In the animal testing phase he'd been successful by using estrogen stimulants to curb the violent tendencies in mice, rats, and chimps. Even going so far as to test it on a full male adult tiger who was more like a kitten nowadays. He was given the full go ahead to start human testing on some row inmates, at the government's discretion of course.

He had been allowed the use of fifteen subjects, they were all administered the pill and sequestered back into their respective cells. Over the course of two weeks they were successful in their results, however they began to notice secondary alterations. The loss of musculature, the thinning of arms of legs, the development of feminine characteristics and the loss of their manhood. By week six they had all been fully feminized, to become fully functioning women. This drastic physical change was also followed by drastic mental changes, they were docile, obedient and showed signs of nymphomania. Some still retained awareness of their old forms and minds, however this seemed to be overwritten by intense bouts of arousal and a need to be stimulated.

The centers of the brain had been altered, whenever they would be subject to negative emotions the brain would produce an aphrodisiac solution instead that would permeate the entire body.

It was only after a month of the initial testing phase that the bizarre effects began to show itself. The physical changes had only progressed, and it seemed to be guided by the person's own subconscious desires. A duo of inmates who had grown inseparably close since their transformation had fused into a single being, with the sub in their relationship becoming their new lower half. Completely and utterly dependent and under control of the more dominant one. Dr Zachary observed his subjects, continuing their fusion until the lower body was indistinguishable from being part of her own. The spot of fusion has now left them with two vaginas, and what seemed to be a pair of eyes that look eerily similar to tattoos above the frontal labia.

These types of transformations would be common in the other subjects, a formerly male inmate who had been convicted of drowning multiple men had been transformed into a strange mermaid like creature. While able to breathe air momentarily, she now has to be confined entirely in an aquatic enclosure. There have been more than a few incidents where a guard has fallen into the enclosure, however despite the initial murderous behavior of the inmates former life she’s only been happy to engage in a rather enthusiastic form of fellatio. Further tests have confirmed that she’s unable to digest anything other than human sexual fluids. The guards have been fondly calling her “Goldie '' an affectionate term for her “goldfish” like behavior. She’s being watched and fed her daily three supplements.

The next five subjects all seemed to have influence on another, when they had engaged in a group orgy during recess. Each subject's lower body underwent a form of metamorphosis, apparently as the desire to please one another and be pleased in turn from all five had fueled the body’s transformation to include an extra pleasure center. Each subject was now a three legged woman with three large ass cheeks. However instead of just gaining an extra vagina in between the new leg, they gained three more. Or as to say, they gained two more and the former anus had been altered to become a fourth identical vagina upon their body. Normally this would be troubling for their digestive system, but had seemed to develop a symbiotic relationship with one another by gaining sustenance from consuming one another's sexual fluids. A few were noted as lactating as well.

The last two subjects were similar to the first two, in that they had developed a rather dom/sub connection. However the sub was transformed heavily while the dom remained largely unchanged despite some alterations to her height and musculature. The dom was turned into a form similar to the conjoined form of the first two. A “humantaur” as they’ve claimed. However smaller, and thinner. She had developed a strange mutation that made her body secrete an acid that’s harmless to living things, but dissolves any form of clothing that touches her. Perpetually naked, she’s completely dependent on her dominant counterpart for everything. She doesn't move, or eat without her saying so. This sub-dependency works both ways, seeing as the dom counterpart is entirely unable to achieve sexual satisfaction on her own or with other partners.

Dr Zachary grinned after recording all the new results and examinations, he couldn’t wait to have those bureaucratic fatcats come down and see the fruits of his experiments. Especially since they’d have already been subjected to an enhanced form of his pill that laced the drinking water of their meeting room, along with most of the guards.

Momentarily distracted by the former ruthless warden of the prison who was now sitting on her knees, in the latex catsuit that replaced the skin beneath her neck turning her into more of a human sex doll than a person, eagerly jacking off his cock. Her technique was part desperation and part anticipation, since she lacks any sexual orifices besides her mouth she can now only gain satisfaction by making another reach orgasm.

Dr. Zachary stifled a moan, as the warden eagerly lapped up his cum savoring every drop like a liquid candy. Soon he’d have a whole variety of test subjects at his disposal.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)