More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrazyPenguin CrazyPenguin

Who will you eliminate?

Macy

"Okay, so apparently nobody wants to go first", you chided. You look around at the helpless, naked girls. All of them are attempting to avoid eye contact with you. It's cute, sure, but it definitely won't work. "How about... Macy?"

Macy gives a surprised look, feeling cheated, outraged even, that you would choose her to go first.

“What? Why me? I didn’t do anything!” she complains. “Pick one of them!”

You walk over and put your finger under her chin to make her look at you.

“And why don’t you think you should get to go first?” you ask in a condescending tone.

“Because I-“ she pauses for a second before saying “Because I haven’t done anything wrong so you shouldn’t be picking on me..”

You leave a long pause for everyone to take in what she just said. All the other girls look upset that she would suggest that they have done something wrong to deserve going first.

“Open your mouth” you say.

“Wha-“

You grab her by the throat and begin to her. She lets out a pathetic little yelp.

“I said open your mouth!”

She opens her mouth. You get a wonderful view of Macy naked, on her knees, with her mouth open, and start to get hard. You lean down to her face and spit in her mouth. She shudders when you do this, causing her tits to jiggle a little. Then you grab Macy’s face and hold it close to yours so you make eye contact with her.

“You will listen to me.” you say sharply. “You are going first. I’m going to ask you a question and you are going to answer it. If you get it right, I move on to the next person. If not, then I’m going to use one of these machines, and take your free will. Honestly, your self-centered ass shouldn’t even have gotten a chance, but I’m feeling generous. So stop complaining or I’ll take away your mind in the most painful way possible, understand?”

Macy’s eyes are wide with fear. She nods quickly to show she understands.

“Good, now get up” you demand.

You grab her throat again and pull her up so she’s standing on her feet. She lets out another grunt when you do this. You look down at her, into her eyes, and smile. She’s shaking. You caress her face, running your thumb over her lips.

“Open your mouth again”, you command.

She complies immediately this time. You stick your thumb in Macy’s mouth.

“Suck on my my finger”.

Macy does so, wrapping her soft lips around your thumb and begins sensually sucking on your finger, moving it in and out of her wet mouth. You reach down and begin to play with her tit, causing her to tense up. You know she doesn’t like it, but she also doesn’t want to be taken, so she’s being compliant like the little suck-up she is. You roll her nipple between your fingers while she continues to suck. You slide your finger out of her mouth, and give her breast a last squeeze.

“You’ll make a great fucktoy. I can’t wait for you to mess up so I can take your mind and then use your body. I’m going to ask you your question now, and if you get it wrong, that will be your fate. A human fleshlight, to obey. Understand?” you smirk at Macy, who is is clearly uncomfortable with the thought of that.

Macy nods her head. "Yes".

Then, you remember the other girls in the room. They've been staring at you, watching you Macy. You look up at them, and see worry in their eyes. "Do you understand? I’m the one who makes the rules, and you all are the ones that follow them.", you bark. They all nod at you.

You stop to admire Macy for a second. Standing there naked with her arms crossed, you look at her and wonder what method you should use to eventually take her mind. Will she struggle? Will she cry? Should you make it painful or pleasant?

Macy continues to wait with her arms crossed over her breasts while you take her in. Her tits are perfect and she’s quite curvy. Her ass is a little on the flat end, but you know you’ll have your fun with her. You grab a riding crop from one of the tables, and begin walking around her.

“Put your arms behind your head, and spread your legs”, you demand.

Macy sees the riding crop and hurries to stand the way you told her to. You run the crop over her tits while she watches you intently. You love feeling her fear and anticipation of getting struck. You stride around to behind her, lean down and drag your tongue up the poor girl’s back. She shudders as goosebumps begin to pop up. The room is dead silent. You reach around Macy and begin fondling her breasts again. You lean up and talk into her ear.

"Okay slut, your question is... What is my name?". This gets confused looks from all of the girls, even Lexi, who seems to know there's a trick, but can't seem to figure it out. Macy doesnt say anything, but you can feel the nervousness on her as she realizes there must be a trick. You also stay silent, and begin to the suck on her earlobe. She lights out a light whimper of pleasure when you do this, and continues to think of an answer.

“Uh.. Your name is John?” Macy says, with little confidence in her voice.

You don’t respond, but keep pacing around her dragging the riding crop over her naked body. You move it between her legs and use it to tease her pussy. She appears to be sweating a bit. You keep the crop between Macy’s legs as you watch a bead of sweat drip down her neck and onto her tits. You begin slapping her slit with the crop, not very hard, but just light enough for her to to flinch a little.

"Is that your final answer?” you ask.

"Uh... Yes", she responds.

Macy is still standing with her arms and legs spread. She’s done good so far, as far as being obedient goes, but you know she’s just sucking up so that she might be let go. But she won’t be. You stop slapping her pussy with the riding crop and instead move it up and under her chin, forcing her to look up at you.

“Well Macy, I cant say I’m surprised you got it wrong. It’s almost funny, because it seemed like you thought you had a chance. What a shame for you, you wont be able to have any of your own thoughts for much longer”

"Wait a second asshole!" says Julia. "Your name IS John!!! You can't just change your rules and expect us to follow them!"

Your response to this is simple: You use your riding crop to slap Julia across the face. She lets out a yell and falls backwards, but she will be ok.

"Don't worry, you idiot, Macy’s loss will not be wasted on you all. In order to get the question right, Macy should have called me Master, but I also would have accepted Sir. Hopefully her sacrifice will teach you that from now on, unless I tell you otherwise, you all should refer to me as {simple-title} or Master, and if you don’t there will be consequences."

Macy looks at you in shock. “But, I gave your _real _name, shouldn’t that count?!”

You ignore her and say “Guards, grab Macy

Two of your obedient guards rush over and each grab one of Macy’s arms. She struggles but stops in a moment when she realizes it’s useless. You walk up to her and look her dead in the eye.

“You’re a stuck-up brat, and only kiss up when it can get you out of trouble. But it won’t help you now.”

“No! Let me go! I didn’t do anything wrong!” she says.

“You are my property. Your freedom will be gone soon enough you slut. You always managed to beg your way out of trouble, but that won’t help you now.” You spit in her face and watch her recoil. “You’re an just an object for me to use. I’ll enjoy your begging up until the moment you become my ”.

What will you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)