More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MadMalitian MadMalitian

Who's my first victim?

Mackenzie

You've never really talked to her much, but she was known around the school because of two very impressive things. One ebing the captain of the swim team, and two, the amazing curves on herself. Curves to good infact, they rivaled some of the cheerleaders, and they were nothing to sniff at either. Regardless, her wavy brown hair would ensure you wouldn't be caught. "Oh Mack, i would say i was sorry in advance-" You smirked as your member hardened in your pants, thinking of what was to come "but i think im going to enjoy this" You think of everything youd do with her before taking off.

Finding her was not very hard at all, seeing as she liked to frequent the schools weight room after swimming. Making sure to look the part, you dress in your gym clothes before going in. As expected, Mackenzie is there doing some light leg work on a machine, with the room being empty except for the two, making Eric very excited. To play the part you take a station near her and pretend to workout, while also checking her out. Her clothes consited of some short shorts for working out and a tight top, barley containing her bust. Her sweat glistend all over her body, and the way she slightly moaned when she moved the weights was enough to start the plan.

"Hey Mack!" You walk o her side, friendly and readying the worm. Annoyed at being called Mack, she turns "Yes? And i dont think i know you, whats up?" Well, i just wanted to show you something cool" Frowning, Mackenzie turns "Fuck off and leave me alone" Seeing you chance, you pounce and put her in a hold, pressed tightly to her rear, enjoying the plump sensation. "Let me go motherfucker!" She thrashes around, but your stronger. Smiling sweetly, you put the worm up to her ear before adding "Don't worry Mack, we'll be well accquianted before long" With that, the worm burrows past her curls and into her ear, causing her to scream before stopping and becoming motionless.

Smirking, you grip her thighs and press into her behind "How are you feeling Mack?" Not turning, she awnsers in a monotone voice "I feel great, Master" Smiling you grope her all over, causing her to slightly moan and quiver, you yourself enjoying the feel "W-wait..something doesn't feel right" With a great deal of effort, she attempts to pull out the worm, but is stopped by your hand grabbing her arm "Now dont do that, Mack. You wouldn;t want to make me sad would you?" You pur.

The effect is imediate as she stops struggling completely, sounding a bit more natural "No of course not, i aim to please" She turns and wraps her arms around your torso, looking up at you with bright, beautiful green eyes. "Of course you dont" You bend down and kiss her deeply as you embrace.

Hang out with Tyler and his Pet

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)