More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fifal fifal

Where to Start?

MV

Maia had thought long and hard about this decision in the recent months and she came to the same conclusion over and over again; that her deepest desire is to unveil the secrets of universe, the secrets of this wonderful world that they call home. The allure of true, complete knowledge was too much to resist, Maia was ready to join the MV School. Ready to see what Ri was really capable of, Maia made her way across the festival grounds toward the MV recruiting station.

There we no doubts in her mind that this was the only way to discover the truth of the world. Maia was ready to become a MV-Ri.

Although the decision was anticipated, for some strange reason Maia felt a wave of calmness wash over her. For a brief moment she stood in its wake; starting just now, immediately after her final decision to join the MV School and just a few minutes from now when she would sign her name down as a formal recruit, Maia didn't have a single worry in her mind. Her mind spun with possibilities and eventualities, fantasies and certanties. For the first time in her life Maia finally felt as though she was closer to her goals. MV would allow her to experience and alter this world as much as she can, limited only by her focus and desire which, Maia knew, were effectively limitless.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)