More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TammyBright TammyBright

What room does Tammy Visit first

MILFs

Wanting to find out what her students had said about her Tammy decided to click on the Milf room, she is greeted by a long list of posts some from married women looking for a young stud to fuck them silly but most posts were from younger guys talking about older women they'd love to fuck. She scrolled down the list and came upon one topic that took her eye, it was titled "Red Haired Teacher"

She clicked open the topic and was greeted by a photo of her from behind obviously taken from when she was writing on the white board, the user named EbonyKnight had taken the photo and posted the message "I'd love to slam it in Mrs. Bright's ass and fuck her hard against the board." The messages that followed were more of the same "I'd love to feed her my cock", "I'd bang her raw over my desk". "I'd drill her cunt in front of the whole class", "I'd make her Mine."

As Tammy read the messages she found her hand absently rubbing up and down against her black panties, reading all these messages was turning her on badly, knowing that so many of her students wanted to take her, obviously she couldn't act upon it but she could certainly imagine it.

She scrolled down the page and saw that EbonyKnight had put up more pictures of her, some were from class but two pictures shocked her, one was her asleep in her bed with the caption "I'd love to keep her warm at night" and the other was her topless sunbathing in garden with the message "I'd love to slide my cock in between that rack". Whoever this EbonyKnight was he knew where she lived and had obviously followed her home.

She quickly stood up and went over to the window closing it now feeling a lot more ****.

What does Tammy do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)