More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

MILF Maid Memetic Virus

Rebecca Winters was watching the evening local news. She usually put it on to pass the time more than anything else, but there was some element of keeping abreast of the latest happenings that factored into her viewing habits.

Her favorite female reporter was up next. She waited patiently as the current male presenter detailed the upcoming weather for the week. Eventually he finished. He said the patented, “And now back to you, Lindsey,” but instead of doing so, the screen cut to black.

A moment later a spiral pattern appeared on the screen. It started swirling, coiling on itself to a center point that demanded her attention. She focused on that point, certain that there was something very important there.

Then, it seemed like after what had only been seconds, the screen returned to normal and Lindsey Belinski, the beautiful blond reporter who became famous for her reports on the local governments corruption, appeared on the TV in its place.

“Breaking news tonight. A memetic virus has been spread across the internet like wildfire. Anyone who sees it has the urge to spread it to other uninfected persons. The most terrible part about it is that a person who has been infected is unable to realize they’ve been compromised; they also do not believe in others being infected. Even telling them straight to their face is not enough; they’ll just deny it and laugh. I’ve personally interviewed several infected subjects who’ve all displayed similar symptoms; don’t worry, I’ve taken appropriate mental sanitation measures.”

Oh that sounded dreadful. But what exactly was a ‘memetic’ virus?

“If you are not aware, a memetic virus is a social phenomenon that changes a person’s beliefs and behaves like a virus in terms of spreading in populations; there are no physical genetic components, only psychological effects. This virus appears to be the first of its kind, but the idea has long been theorized. The government and I caution you to look out for any signs of infection and report them to the police immediately. The symptoms have not been fully discovered, but a common factor seems to be the transformation of women into sex slaves maids for their children, and conversely, altering the children and husbands to be accepting of this changed paradigm. The good news is that this virus only seems to affect sexual activities between persons of twenty years or more.”

This was all very strange and frightening. A stray thought blipped into her mind. Wasn’t Lindsey Belinski married and didn’t she have children that were college-aged? She remembered that factoid because her own son was a similar age. She looked at the reporter, trying to see if there was anything strange. The reporter was dressed in a maid outfit that showed plenty of cleavage. Her frilly white headband perched atop her black hair matched her white and black apron and dress. Nothing unusual there.

Rebecca looked down at herself and gasped. She should have been wearing a similar outfit, but she was wearing some blouse and pants that were little better than pajamas. And why was she wasting time watching TV when she should be doing her maid-ly duties and cleaning the house so it was spick-and-span for her wonderful son?

She rushed up to her bedroom and ruffled around in her closet. It took a lot of searching, because someone had stuffed her closet full of useless junk. Eventually, in her fetish outfit section, she found her uniform.

She quickly put it on and walked back downstairs. The TV was still on and the reporter was currently being fucked by her daughter who was railing her with a strap-on.

“And now for a section on how to be a good sex maid for your children. This is a personal project of mine, part of a fetish really that I’ve had for a while, that I had to beg the producers to allow, but they saw the light and now I can help my dear audience become better sex maids. First, the most important thing about being a sex maid is that your body exists only for your children’s pleasure. They can do whatever they want with it. The next most important thing is being a sexy porn version of a maid. Really sticking your butt out while dusting, that kind of thing. Also…”

The reporter droned on about her advice, and while normally Rebecca would be glued to the screen, she had more important duties to attend to. She grabbed a broom and began sweeping the floor. With each brush stroke, she made sure to wiggle her hips suggestively. Her son wouldn’t be back home for another hour, but she could certainly get in some practice. Her muscle memory was failing her, so she feared her performance wasn’t quite as sexy as it could be, but that was no problem she couldn’t solve with some good ol’ fashioned grit and determination.

She needed to become the best sex maid for her son that she could be. When he got home she would clean his dick with her pussy and she would cook him dinner and she would wash his clothes and she would rub his back with her boobs while they showered together and all of that and more. But first she would open a web page on her computer and show it to him. He needed to be … mmm, informed about the virus; it was apparently super dangerous after all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)