More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedDiamond RedDiamond

Where do you go first?

MHA Universe

You see an anime you quite love, My Hero Academia. you notice a note on the side of it, "Based on the show. This takes place about 3 years in the future.". you realize this was done to make the story okay to publish. I forgot the italics give me away, oh well. I just wanted to add that. Back to the show! You decide to go here, but you feel a bit of hunger first and head down for dinner. You only see your oldest sister cooking dinner. "Hey, sis!", "Oh hey! Mom won't be here for some time, so I thought I might make dinner. the other two are also not here. They went to visit her at her work.". you sit down and talk for a bit. You can't help but notice her large breasts. They are not quite as big as your mom's, but still quite nice. You then get her information as you think this.

Name: Valla Jones.
Alias/Nickname: Vanilla (small joke that became her nickname by her family)
Height: 5'6"
Bust: 40"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 39"
Age: 22
Race: Human
Ethnicity: American
Skin: Light
Hair: Light brown, Carpet matches the Drapes.
Shave: Trimmed
Favorite Food: Well Done Steak
Favorite Color: Violet
Favorite Flower: Violets
Preferred Underwear color: Purple
Favorite Position: Unknown, Has been interested in Breeding press
Fetish: Pregnant.
Virginity: yes
Current Love Interest: N/A

Considering your thoughts, you don't question why it told you. It also makes you realize just how much alike Valla and your mother are. You knew she looked like a younger version of her, but it even goes down to certain preferences. With some notable differences, of course. But it tells you an extra bit of information as well.

Extra: Has fantasized about the idea of alternate realities. To make a breeding partner, you may bring her along should you wish.

You decide you want to do this, and you begin to ask her about her thoughts on parallel universes. "So what do you think about the idea there are other worlds or dimensions?", "I have always been interested in the idea, there is sadly no proof of such, but I have always wanted to see one! What brought up this question?", you decide to follow up with another question, "What if someone managed to bring you to one?", "Oh, I would probably marry them on the spot. Why?", "Well, what if I told you I could bring you to another dimension?" she laughs a bit, "I wish! It is sadly impossible." You bring out the device and paper and ask her if you want to visit the dimension you picked out, "If this is real and not just some tv show gadget, I would definitely visit that one. I love that show!". You enter the code 169H3R01A into the device, your sister points out the joke as well, and you open the gateway on the nearby wall. She is astonished at this, unable to speak. "Can we go in?", "Of course, but I will explain a bit more after we go though since you likely have a lot of questions." She nods, then slowly approaches the blue and purple portal, putting one arm in. She is sucked inside. You follow after her.

You enter the portal....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)