More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What happens next?

MAKING AN OFFER

Before leaving the stage Emma says, "any takers I'll be backstage in my dressing room for 15 minutes, hope to see you soon", most if not all in the crowd believe it to be a 'publicity stunt' booing and jeering her; Just as Emma is about to leave she hears 'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK' hearing "enter", (nerdy nasally voice sniffling) "hello miss watson, my name is Harold.....Harold H. Humper or 'Triple H' to my friends" as he closes the door, "did you mean what so said out there, about wanting to be dominated being told what to do by a man". "A man yes....a geek no" looking at the frail dork in front of her, "do you even have a 'set of balls'...HAROLD IS IT"?

Stripping out of his pants Emma expects to see a pair of tightie whities, instead she catches sight of Harold's 10 + inch totally erect phallus SANS BOXERS as he says "damn right I do, so can I dominate you now Miss Watson": "UMMMMMM....UUUHHHHH....I....I....", "CAN I, CAN I, HUH CAN I" he says excited at the thought of Emma Watson submitting to him, "YEAH....SURE...WHATEVER YOU WANT HAROLD" she says unable to take her eyes off his peach-sized nutsack and his 'nearly' plantain long cock (12 inches)!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)