More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heykiza heykiza

the fighting begins

Lyvia the witch vs Sharonk the Citizen

The two opponents find themselves face to face in the first clash that sees the witch Livya as a favorite against Citizen Sharonk, who is however excited by the idea of ​​being able to win.

Livya wears a large pointed hat, a black dress reinforced with several studs that does not leave many parts of skin uncovered. In fact to bandage his thighs he has a pair of pants with curved pointed shoes Nothing more visible at the moment. The dress, although reinforced, is still close-fitting, showing how abundant the body of the red-eyed witch and black hair in a bob is. She seems very sure of herself and smiles to see the citizen she happened against.

Sharonk on the other hand has tanned skin, brown hair and an unkempt beard on the chin, has a look in a mix between nervous and hopeful, eyes that more than once are lost in the forms of the opponent, the idea that he could have had sex with him He electrified. However, he wears common clothes: a cream T-shirt and leather pants held by laces with leather shoes on his feet. Nothing more visible at the moment.

The referee started and the duel then began.

  • Livya smiling mischievously remains in place, starting to move her arms, she is actually preparing a magical attack.

-Sharonk instead tries to hit Livya with a punch on the face:

(6) + 6for = 12 <17 arm

as she is about to launch the blow, the witch moves to the last, almost as if she had teleported more distant.

-Livya launches the magical attack "obedience", after preparing the spell then sends a kiss to his opponent to throw him.

(12) + 17vol = 29> 11vol.

Sharonk takes the hit and will be under Livya's orders for: 2 turns.

  • Sharonk is struck by the magic "obedience". His will is zero and he cannot do anything this turn.

  • Livya orders Shanonk to get on her knees and masturbate, the man does it, kneels and pulling out his medium-sized member starts masturbating without control and loses: 8org

  • Sharonk is struck by the magic "obedience". His will is zero and he cannot do anything this turn. He is continuing to masturbate and loses: 17org.

So panting begins to pray to Livya to come and pathetically ejaculates on her knees before her, staining the ground. It was a quick duel and infinitely you learn, therefore, pity. Livya spares the life of the defeated Sharonk.

Winner: Livya

2° fight

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)