More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jdrew941 Jdrew941

What's next?

Lynn, reclusive gamer

Lynn has never really been a people person. During high school, she was the unfortunate victim of bullying, specifically body shaming, were she suffered from the popular bitches that made fun of her unimpressive body. Throughout her school life, she found video games to be her only respite, and after she graduated, she didn't bither applying for college out of the trauma she experienced. She winded up finding a well-paying remote job and lived a comfortable gamer's life free of human interaction in a cheap basement studio apartment. She orders new games and consoles every now and then and groceries as well, but that's the closest thing she has to social interaction. One day, she gets a knock at her door, and when she answers the door, she sees nothing but a large package. She takes it inside with a bit of effort. She sets it on the table and opens it, she takes out another smaller package within covered in paper, along with a strange looking VR headset, with controller gloves. Looking at the bottom of the box, she sees a card, which she opens and reads out the message. "Greetings dedicated gamer! Your logged in time for your gaming consoles has earned you a spot in a grand contest, one which you have won! We have sent you the grand prize, the most advanced VR headset and controller gloves set, along with one of the greatest games ever created! We hope you enjoy your new game, and hope to see you in another contest!". She wasn't believing what she was reading! She won such a grand contest and she didn't even know about it, and now she supposedly has one of the greatest VR games ever to exist! She sets up her new set according to the included instructions, and finally, she starts to unveil her brand new game.

What game does she now own?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)