More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kami107 Kami107

Who is Brian helping out today?

Lydia needs help moving some furniture

As Brian wakes up, he notices he has one new message on his phone.

"Hi Brian, it's Lydia, I was wondering if you could com over and help me move some stuff around my living room? It's become extremely boring! Thanks call me back when you can! Muah!". Ms. Fox always sounds so happy and playful. She is extremely flirty towards Brian but being awkward and shy, he just dismisses is as her personality.

Finally, after getting showered and cleaned up, Brian heads for the door to head over and help Ms. Fox. A note on the front door catches his attention:

"Brian,
Had an emergency trip come up and won't be home for a week. There's plenty of food in the fridge and frozen meals in the freezer.
Love, Mom and Dad"

Brian just crumpled up the note and headed out the door. It was a nice day, the sun was out with a crisp breeze blowing in the air. He took a deep breath of fresh air and then proceeded to walk across the street over to Ms. Fox's house and knock on the door. After 30 seconds of waiting the door flung open to see Ms. Fox standing in her satin robe her breasts at eye level. She was holding it closed with one hand while the other was on the door.

"Brian! That was quick! I wasn't expecting you to come over so soon as you can tell." Ms. Fox said trailing off into a little giggle.

Brian's face turned beet red as he looked down away from his busty mature neighbor, "Sorry Ms. Fox, I should've called first."

Ms. Fox feeling proud of how embarrassed she had made him feel takes her hand off her robe extending it into a guiding gesture to enter, letting her robe open just slightly enough so that Brian could see the canyon that is her cleavage staring him straight in the face.

"Nonsense! Please come in! And for the last time, it's Lydia!" She said with a playful tone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)