More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Whom shall we follow?

Lydia, 38 year old housewife and mother

Lydia woke before the morning sun and eased herself gently out of bed. Her husband Ted was fast asleep and she enjoyed waking up first to greet him and their children with a hearty breakfast. She threw on a robe and her house slippers before casually slipping out of the bedroom and heading downstairs.

She paused on her way out the door for a brief moment of vanity. Her blonde hair was long, slightly curled, and voluminous as Ted had always liked it. She was taller than most women standing at 5' 9" and her luscious hips and bust gave her an undeniable hourglass figure. The ample 32DD breasts really came in after the kids were born however Ted seemed to enjoy them too. Shrugging to herself in an attempt to appear humble while also marveling at her own youthful appearance, Lydia turned to leave and begin breakfast.

Lydia gathered up the eggs, bacon, bread, oatmeal, and fruit for the table spread before turning on the stove and arranging her pans to begin frying and cooking. Still something seemed off...

"Oh! Silly me. The milk and the paper!"

Lydia fastened her robe quickly and ventured out the front door. Stopping down to pick up the paper and milk bottles, the sun just coming up over the horizon to greet everyone.

Does Lydia go back inside or bump into a neighbor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)