More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goldenwings goldenwings

Who are you?

Lux, the female protector of love and light

Your love for all is overwhelming, you could not ever harm those that were your herd, because you were a shephard. Your task was to always love and protect the weaker, those without wings. Throughout the centuries you watched the humans walk on the earth, you never intervened, but you guided them, you made sure there was alaways enough light to match the darkness, because lwith out darkness there would be no darkness.

Yes, it all comes back now. You broke the law, and therefore you was punished. As the protector of love your heart was always filled by it, this, the strongest of feelings. But there was one human who always made your heart ache, the love for him overwhelming. And you must not put your love for one before your love for all. That is the law.

But you did. You loved him more than anything else, his soul shone with such a strong light, and you knew, you always knew, that the strongest lights are those who burn out the fastest. So yoo watched over him, day and night, to make sure that no harm came in his way. You could not stand loosing him.

But Raphael, your brother, saw you, how your eyes were always on him, on that young, human boy. He confronted you about it.

"Lux, you must not neglect your duties, you know the law. I love you, you know that. But other may not understand. I ask you therefore to stop following him. He is not like us, his light will burn out, and that is in just a few years, maybe two decades, but no more."

I will not allow that. I will incarnate his soul, and even descend if necessary.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)