More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

So who will you observe first?

Lux, the Spell Thief. Caught behind enemy lines.

Light cascades over the Noxian soldiers, searing their eyes with blinding light, "Take this!" a beam of pure energy flashes into existence, shredding through the armor of the soldiers and annihilating their bodies. Lux braces herself against a stone pillar, clutching at her bloodied arm. Cries echo around the complex. One by one she can sense her comrades being killed, by something, a shadow. It has to be that thing. Nocturne they called it. The darkness now seems to be encroaching towards Lux, the candles dimming around her. "_Come to me." _A whisper is planted directly into Lux's mind, causing her to yelp in fear. The candles are snuffed out. The room is thrown into darkness. Lux whimpers. She can feel it, the voices now rise up into a cacophonous uproar until a single word snuffs them all out. "DARKNESS", Nocturne descends upon Lux, tethering her mind to his with his tendrils of fear, slamming into her with his shadowy mass and pinning her down with bladed arms.

Lux's eyes are hard with resolve, "I will not break to you, being of the night. Do what you will, but you will never hear Demacia's secrets from me."

Does Lux break?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)