More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Masterdraven Masterdraven

Shall we find out who this adventurer is or discover what Katalya has done with Sofia?

Luscius- The Warrior

Luscius awoke slowly to the knock at his chamber door. His head was pounding and his muscles ached. Much of it he blamed on the ale, his soreness he blamed on the two maidens who still lay sleeping in his bed. Moving his long black hair away from his eyes, Luscius glanced back at the maidens he had bedded. The images of thrusting into the dark haired one while she licked the blondes’ pussy still echoed in his mind and he could feel his cock stir. If it weren’t for the incessant knocking at the door, he would have gladly taken one of the girls right then.

“Master Luscius”, came the voice behind the door. It was a child’s voice, one that he had heard many times before when their was urgent news.

“Be still” Luscius said as he slipped on his pants and padded awkwardly across the cold stone floor. He cracked the door open, and with his black eyes glared at the boy. “What is you want now?” he asked.

“Milord, it’s the Princess, she’s been kidnapped by the sorceress. The King is ill and has sent word for all adventurers to find her. He explicitly asked for you sire.” The boy said with awe in his eyes. He had seen Luscius before, but standing before a living legend always inspired him. He had heard in tales that Luscius had once saved the Kingdom from the dark armies. He was the most praised Knight in the entire Kingdom until he left unexpectedly a year ago and had just returned. Some said that he had gone to learn from Elves, others said he went on a quest to avenge his loves soul. But none knew the truth…not really.

Luscius looked away from the boy and rubbed his brow in thought. It had been a while since he was to pick up the blade. But it was the King’s calling, and he could not forget his Knightly duties. To add to that, it was the Princess that was kidnapped. The two of them had grown up together, with him only a few years older than her. He had taught her the way of the sword, how to hunt with a bow, and countless things that Princess’ were never allowed to learn.

“Go boy, tell the King that Luscius will answer the call.” The boy smiled up at the Knight with bright eyes. Without a reply, the boy ran away from the chamber to carry the news as quickly as he could.

Luscius closed the doors and solemnly looked back at the chest in the corner of the room that held his sword. He heard one of the maidens stir in the bed, and he knew it would be some time before his horse was made ready for travel.

Get ready? Or enjoy the maidens...afterall you might die soon.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)