More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amanhasnoname430 amanhasnoname430

What do you ask her to do next?

Lunch Date

"Actually, fuck that. Let's go to lunch." You said. Jennifer looked back with a mixture of surprise and something else. Her eyes had a sudden distant quality but only for a brief second.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?"

"How about the vegan place down on the corner? There's a Taco Bell next door and we can both get what we want." A smile crept over Jennifer's face and she pointed at you.

"I don't know what you're playing at, but I won't turn down some lunch. How are you paying for it?" You smile and throw on your shoes.

"I'll figure it out." You pointed at the hoodie with confusion. "You're really gonna wear that? It's 90."

She felt the wave of heat as she left the apartment and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I should leave it here." She started to lift it and then shot you an ugly glance. "Look away."

You rolled your eyes and grinned as you looked out toward the city. "I don't know why you think so low of me." You also mentally kicked yourself for not ordering her to take off the sweatshirt. If this power was real, it would require you to actually order her around to wear her down.

"Oh really? It couldn't be the week of hookers you brought home, the used tissues I have to clean up out of your room, or the fact that you keep peeking at me when I'm cleaning the bathroom? Huh, you're right. You're a perfect roommate."

You chuckled and rolled your eyes. "They were dancers."

"Such a difference."

"And I wouldn't need to use tissues if I had a girl to play with. But someone banned me from having a girlfriend."

"I did not! I said you couldn't bring home women of the night and get their body glitter everywhere. It's gross and they're grosser." She stopped walking. "Wait, is this why you invited me to lunch? So I'd let you bring strippers home?"

You smiled and chuckled. "No no, of course not. I want to try and be friends with you."

"Then get a job. I'm easy to please."

You rolled your eyes again. "There's more to life than working. Besides, Marcus is working enough for both of us."

"No he fucking isn't. He barely makes enough for his share of the rent, let alone yours. He's paid for your ass like three times now and he's draining his bank account for you." She huffed. "Seriously, you're the worst friend anyone could have."

These words stung because they were true. Luckily, with a bit of help from this new magic app, they could become less true over time. It was time to start working on your new prey.

"For such a devoted wife you really don't know Marcus at all, do you?" You made it to the corner and Jennifer looked at you quizzically.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's get food and then talk." You walked into the small vegan joint and stood at the counter. Jennifer ordered her food and then looked at you expectantly.

"Aren't you gonna pay?"

"I don't have money. You cover this for me." She looked pissed but her whole body paused for a second before she sighed.

"I knew it. Fine." She paid for her food and then followed you to Taco Bell to pay for yours. You ordered her to pay for it again just to get the commands flowing. You found a table just inside and sat down. "What did you mean earlier?" She asked.

"Hmm? Oh, right! Marcus is not your average bear." You said with a knowing smile. It was going to be interesting to reinvent someone you'd known since childhood, but it would all be worth it in the end. "He's a cuckold."

Jennifer looked at you blankly for a moment. "What is that?"

"He likes watching his wife have sex with another man. He's a bitch."

"WHAT? No he is not! How could you say something like that about your friend!"

"Because it's true."

"If he's a... bitch... then how come he has sex with me like, all the time? He clearly likes girls." It took you a second to realize her confusion.

"I'm not saying he's gay. He might be that too, but he's just a cuckold as far as I know. No, he's a weak man who can't really emotionally handle a woman. He's submissive is what I'm trying to say."

"That's so rude!"

"No, it's true. Look, I don't care what you two do on your own. I'm just telling you how he's always been."

Jennifer folded her arms defensively and shook her head. "Well, even if he did stuff like that in the past, he's over it now."

"That's not how it works. Cuckolding isn't an activity it's a genetic trait. It's what he is at his core. If he's fucking you on his own, it's entirely to please you. That's my whole point." Jennifer ate her food and thought about what you said.

"I don't understand."

"Marcus is your , essentially. He lives to please you. That's why he has a shitty job, why he works so hard, why he fucks you by himself. He wants you to be pleased with him above all else. He's torturing himself just to make you happy." I noticed a lot of eye fluttering and she took long pauses as I spoke. I guessed the app was adjusting her mind through new ideas rather than just through physical commands. That would make this a lot easier.

"Well, someone has to put a roof over our heads. Everyone has to work and he does enjoy having sex with me, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Jennifer, the walls of our apartment are very thin and I have heard you crawl your way to a mediocre orgasm more times than I can count. I guess he's conflicted then. On the one hand, he would much rather you fuck a real man so he could enjoy himself, on the other he enjoys that you use him like a dildo for your pleasure and ignore his needs."

Jennifer scoffed. "I don't even want to talk about this anymore. He enjoys sex, I fulfill his needs just fine, he is NOT this cuck thing you keep saying." Her voice was much less convincing than it was a few minutes ago.

"Remember last Thursday at the grocery store? Marcus got the wrong soap and you shouted at him in the store? He got off on that."

"What? No way!"

"How many times has he done that? Forgotten something, gotten the wrong thing, done something shitty and you had to yell at him? It's not that hard to remember to get the right soap. He's gotta be either the stupidest man on Earth, or he's doing it on purpose."

Jennifer paused for a very long time. "No way..."

"He likes when you're mean to him. He gets off on how powerful you are and he likes feeling weak to you. Try it tonight, order him to worship your feet or something when you go to bed. Don't fuck him." She looked at you through her glasses and swallowed hard.

"I... no. I'm not gonna test this crazy theory of yours. I'm done eating, let's just go home."

You could tell from her voice that even if she didn't go through with it, serious damage had been done. It would take more chiseling away at her idea of him before she was truly under your control. It would also be important to build the relationship between you two so when she did finally decide to cheat, it wasn't with someone else.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all that. I was just looking out for my boy you know? It's hard for him to say these things on his own and I... I don't know. Sorry."

Jennifer's face softened and she shook her head. "Well, I don't think it's true. Maybe you just don't know him as well as you think, but I guess your heart is in the right place."

You smiled and got up. "Let's head home."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)