More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Viredae Viredae

What happens to Luna?

Luna has some "Fun" with her neighbors.

Luna's neighbors were no strangers to her undressed adventures.

Many of her neighbors elected to simply ignore the "secret" exhibitionist girl for the most part, occasionally she'd catch their eyesight during some bout of nudity, and she could even catch them staring on occasion, but most of the time they simply, quite literally, ignored her.

A very few neighbors actually complained to her parents, stating that a young girl shouldn't do such a shameful thing, Luna never had the courage to ask how her parents responded to such complaints.

There was one family, however, that seemed to not only mind Luna's recurring nudity, but actively participate in it, well, some of them did, at least.

The Porters lived across from Luna's backyard, with only a fence and a locked gate in between, the main members of the Porter family that Luna interacted with were the two daughters, Maya and Sara.

Slightly younger than Luna, the two girls seemed fascinated by Luna's proclivity to lose her clothes, and often goaded the girl (not that she really needed much goading) into taking them off.

While the two girls did often have Luna take her clothes off, the two didn't usually take it further than light groping and tickling, not until one day in her last week at high-school, where the two finally asked Luna to sit on her front porch and masturbate.

Unfortunately for Luna, she didn't get to talk to them much after that, not only did her parents enforce a strict grounding to the point that she wasn't allowed into the yard without their permission, she was sent to a delinquents camp soon after.

Now, Luna has returned from that camp to prepare for her college admission, meaning she won't have much time to meet the two.

But who knows, she might run into them...

Does the story take place before or after Luna's camping trip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)