More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by J03sm93 J03sm93

Who is her opponent? or is there something else?

Luna Vachon

December 25th 2017

It has been nearly a week since Alexa had given her scathing interview denouncing the bra and panties matches, making the joke she would be dragged out by her mother if she was in one. The Women's champion was receiving flak from the male audience and several Key figures from the wrestling past, so tonight she thought she would need to address the criticisms. As her music came on, it was to a mix of cheers and boos, but regardless the women's champion did her entrance, Coming down to the ring and posing with her belt before wrapping it around her waist and grabbing a Microphone.

She waited for the audience to calm before raising her microphone up. "So a lot of people have been upset over my most recent interview. I get it. People missed it when we tore each others clothes off. But times have changed, and if you want to see those matches then watch the WWE Network!" She shouted into the Microphone to a chorus of boo's "Those matches will remain in the past like it should!"

Alexa was frustrated with the boo's going full heal as they booed the progress that had been made by the women's division. "And if any of you want to see it come back then you need to wake up because it won't happen!"

As Alexa shouted into the microphone, Shattered Dreams appeared across the screen, while gold-lust began to play. The entire arena was gold as the music continued to play but Alexa was confused as at first no one came out, but soon a figure emerged from behind the curtains. "Aleeeexa!" The gravelly voice hadn't been heard in the WWE in quite some time but Luna was back in the WWE. "You cry about women being stripped but you come out to the ring in your bra and panties!" The crowd starts to laugh a little at Luna's accusation and Alexa looked down at her attire then growled.

"Judging by your tacky attire and sailor's suit, I don't think you know what Bra and Panties are!" Luna's sailor uniform was small but exposing of her body. "You are from a time long forgotten you fossil!"

Luna smirked as Alexa went on then started to laugh "You are so confident in your abilities then why not back it up." She was shouting into the microphone drawing out her words before grinning "We will settle it in a Evening gown match!" Alexa was shocked and shook her head.

"Not a chance in hell bitch! I am not doing that. You best go back to where ever you came from and get out." Alexa was burning with anger

"Well if you don't want to fight me there then I will continue to harass you until you accept." Luna turned around and went backstage as Alexa stomped her foot in anger refusing to accept the challenge.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)