More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to start?

Lulu's Party

'Fine then, explain to me the logistics of say, going to Lulu's Party right now. If she's having a party in that world.'

'WELL AS IT TURNS OUT, THERE IS. THOUGH IT IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU IMAGINE PROBABLY. FOR ONE, SHE AND EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T KNOW YOU, SO YOU WOULDN'T BE INVITED. BUT WE COULD GET YOU IN THERE WITH A GOOD BACKSTORY. I COULD MAKE YOU INTO THEIR NEW NEIGHBOR. YOU WILL GET THE APARTMENT NEXT TO THEM, AND I WILL PLACE ALL YOUR BELONGINGS THERE IF YOU WANT. YOU WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED WITH A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

'Wow, you guys really want to fix this huh? So this is just a sex world you're sending me, where I will be king.'

'IN SHORT, YES. AND IT'S A GOOD OFFER, I THINK.'

'Okay, so how will this go? I can just go to this party and have sex with Lulu?'

'MOST LIKELY, YOU WILL INSTANTLY BE INVITED IN, DUE TO YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS AND CHARISMA. THEN, YOU WILL PROBABLY FIND THAT PEOPLE ARE ALREADY HAVING SEX, OR PROBABLY WELL ON THEIR WAY TO. THIS IS LOGICAL IN THIS WORLD, AFTER ALL IT'S A PARTY WITH YOUNG, HORNY, SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE. I CANNOT PROMISE THAT LULU WON'T BE ENGAGED IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY ALREADY, BUT THAT IS SOMETHING YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT HERE. WE'RE GIVING YOU A LOT OF EXTRA POWER, BUT EVERYONE STILL HAS FREE WILL.

'That sounds great,' you tell him. 'I'm ready to go. Beam me up, Scotty.'

'AS YOU WISH. I'M GOING TO COUNT TO THREE, SNAP MY FINGERS, AND THEN YOU'LL BE ERASED FROM THIS WORLD AND PLACED IN THE OTHER. I WILL BE GONE, BUT REMEMBER, YOU CAN ALWAYS SUMMON ME. NOW; READY?'

'Fuck yes!'

The being counts up to three, then snaps his fingers, just like he said he would. Suddenly you feel like you're physically changing. You grow larger, and stronger. Your glasses are gone, but so has the need for them. Then, suddenly, you're in a completely different room, a bedroom it seems. The being has disappeared, again just like he said. You realize you must indeed be in a parallel universe, or this would be a very complicated, elaborate prank, and you don't think anyone would care about you enough to do that.

Super excitedly, you look around the beautiful, bedroom. Instead of your own bed, there is now a king-size, four poster paradise, easily large enough for ten people to sleep comfortably in. Or maybe do other things.

The wallpaper surrounding the large room is of a crimson red color, with little drawn Kama Sutra figures drawn along a thin white border. Very erotic, you think, smiling to yourself. Turning around, you see that one wall is just a giant mirror, giving you a shocking view of your own image.

You are naked, a sight that used to be so familiarly disappointing, has now changed completely. You are much taller, around 6"3, you would say, and infinitely more bulky. Whereas your chest used to be scrawny as all hell, you now have a well-defined washboard. But the rest of your body has toned accordingly as well; your arms now massively muscled, just like your legs. The only thing out of proportion now, is your colossal new cock.

Even though it was massive in your own world, the being must have given it some more mass during your make-over. You admire it with a bright glint in your eye, thinking of the amount of damage you can do with this thing. These thoughts send blood rushing to your throbbing cock, making it fully hard. On a stool in the corner of the room you spot a ruler. The Supernatural Being has probably left it on purpose, so you grab it and instantly measure yourself. A whopping 14 inches! Holy shit! That would make you the most well-hung man in your own universe!

Keep admiring yourself, or finally get out of here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)