More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TSxKoople TSxKoople

Who are you in this story?

Luke, a gay 18 year old senior high schooler.

You're Luke, a gay 18 year old senior high schooler. You have blonde, short hair, pale blue eyes and pale skin. The thing is, everyone loves your feet. But you shoo off the girls and welcome the guys.

You were blessed with some of the most beautiful male toes known to mankind. You are really proud of your feet and everyone you meet loves them.

You love how many gay friends of yours worship your feet. You have obviously worshipped your friends' feet as well many times in the past, and you enjoy that, sure. But the best thing ever for you is the feeling of your toes being sucked by someone's warm mouth.

Your wet dream was suddenly interrupted by your phone's alarm clock. You quickly grabbed it and turned it off. You remained in bed for a few minutes, letting your eyes get used to the morning light shining through the gaps in the blinds, before finally getting up. Today is Saturday, and you want to go to your boyfriend's house. Or do you want to hang out with your other friends?

8

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)