More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Umer khan Umer khan

Which Character did you chose?

Luffy

Monkey D Luffy Pirate king well going to be pirate king has been through a lot of adventures throughout his journey in order to find the One Piece he has made an amazing crew that helped him along with everything and has met a lot of amazing people throughout his journey and a lot of them are women.

Luffy in his room on the thousand Sunny said to himself "I don't know this feeling when I look at Nami and Robin, but I also get this feeling when I remembered all the women, I met throughout our journey for some reason my heart beats fast and my face turns red I know I am not the smartest in the world but I think this is what you call love this is something that Makino told me when I was little that someday you will fall in love with the right girl, and Robin taught me what love is it's like when I have feelings for meat but this time it's for the women I have met on my adventures". He continues "I think I'm in love with all women that I met and also enemies like the Charlotte family or that Kalifa and Kaido's Black Maria and other women".

Luffy then said, "I want to tell all the women how I feel but I don't know if they'll love me back (Yes they will) If I am going to be the Pirate King then I want Nami, Robin, Hancock, Carrot, Wanda, Vivi, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Reiju, Yamato, and all the women I have met I want all of them to be my Queens". He then said, "Yosh I will get my queens because I will be the Pirate King that is my dream, and they will be beside me when I become King".

As Luffy was talking about him getting his queens. All the women and more throughout all of one piece who met Luffy or fought him fell in love with him and wanted to be with their King so all of them went out to sail to go to the Sunny to get their Luffy unknowing that Luffy is also getting all of them.

So, who is first women That Luffy gets with and the first one in the Harem?

Who is the first woman that Luffy gets in his Harem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)