More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Lucy

Lucy can't do pranks...

Fighting an overpowering feeling of grogginess, Natsu lifted his head off of the desk in front of him. What he thought was a few seconds could have been hours, as he was no longer standing in the bar. Something must have happened, and one of his friends brought him back to Lucy's apartment. Natsu pulled back, pushing the chair he was planted in away from the threshold of the desk, and he jumped.

"Lucy! This is lame! You really suck at pranks!" he hollered out. Natsu and Happy played pranks on their good buddy Lucy all the time, but Lucy was never any good at getting them back. Natsu sat back down at yanked at one of the pleats of the skirt dangling from his hips. Dressing him up like a girl? How amateurish. Although, he admired her dedication to go as far as to shave his legs, and paint his toenails. Natsu reached down are ran his hand over his smooth legs- until he noticed the Fairy Tail guild mark tatooed... to the back of his hand.

Natsu jolted up, and sprinted for the bathroom, knocking over a lamp and a bookshelf in his haste. When he got there, he flashed a dulled expression as he gazed into the mirror. It wasn't just Lucy's skirt, or her shoes. It wasn't just the nailpolish costuming his toe and fingertips. Heck, it wasn't even the breasts. No matter how he looked at it, Natsu was inhabiting Lucy's body entirely. This wasn't just a weak transformation spell. It's the genuine article.

For a few minutes, Natsu stood and gazed at Lucy's body in the reflection, occasionally looking down and feeling parts of the body to make sure it really wasn't a prank.

Finally, he erupted with a response of "Cool!" and proceeded to:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)