More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

But when and with who does our story start?

Lucy Heartfilia, at the beginning.

In the seaside town of Hargeon there was a respectable little magic shop, who thanks to the relative lack of mage residents, made its small profit margin off of travelers. Inside was a beautiful young hermpire haggling over the price of a gate key, a magical item that allowed her to summon stellar spirits.

Her name was Lucy Heartfilia and she was a very attractive hermpire, though that wasn't saying much, given that all hermpires were unnaturally captivating in appearance. But the truth was she truly was an exceptional beauty even among her kind, the effect made even more so in comparison to the plain looks of the shopkeeper behind the counter. Her golden blonde hair fell about her shoulders with a side pony tail bound in blue ribbon. Blue was her motif for the day as the white vest constrained to near bursting around her immense bosom was liberally bordered with thick bands of the color including one broad strip across her chest that was bisected by the deep creamy crevice of her cleavage. Her small and tight waist was well displayed, her midriff bare. Her wide and well rounded hips were covered in a blue skirt that was more fluttering belt than garment, the whole of her fleshy rear and package in full view. A blue string thong was tightly wedged between the luscious globes of her ass and the pouch holding her pearly white shaft was similarly skimpy, leaving swathes of her not quite seven inches exposed only the head fully hidden. Though she hardly needed it with her egg sized testicles, they were carefully held within their own blue pouch.

It was Lucy's firm goal to one day become an S-class mage with a full set of (at least!) coconut sized balls. Given that belief, she figured she might as well get used to the sort of support that would be required for such wonderfully impressive and pendulous nuts now.

Lucy was sitting atop the counter, one leg bent in the shopkeeper's direction as the other dangled off the front. She was gracing the woman with her best seductive smile and releasing a substantial amount of her pheromones. The mousy little brunette was practically swooning, her eyes flicking back and forth between Lucy's cleavage and her dick. She was unable to make a decision on what to focus on thanks to the way the blonde hermpire was toying with the zipper to her vest and how her flaccid member was starting to swell and rise below.

"Come on, how much is it, really, you wonderful little lady, you?" she asked pointedly as she leaned forward with a wink, giving the shopkeeper an even better view of her jugs along with a stronger whiff of her pheromones.

"Uh....uh.." grunted the shopkeeper, quite clearly straining to maintain her composure.

Lucy reached out and grasped the woman's shaking hand, drawing it up on to her bare thigh, "Mmm...I bet you'd like to see my cock. You don't have very many mages around here, do you? A whole little town of needy lezzies, huh. I bet you'd be Little Miss Popular after getting a taste of this bad boy..." she tapped the side of her now fully erect dick, sending it swaying against the restraint of her pouch.

The woman was leaning forward now, her mouth gaping and her eyes following the movement of Lucy's prick, "Oh... I would-- Can I-- see?"

The blonde hermpire smirked, noting the way the lady was clearly touching herself behind the counter, "Sure--sure...but first, why don't you knock off 5,000 jewels off the price for me, yea?"

The shopkeeper's eyebrow was twitching a bit as her eyes lit up, "Ah-okay! Anything for-" Suddenly, her arm jerked to the side and she tapped a gaudy broach sitting nearby atop the counter.

A swirl of green and purple particles flowed out of the little ornament, quickly arranging into a set of disembodied floating eyes and a mouth. Lucy looked confused as she stared at the magical construct, "What-"

Her question was interrupted by the illusionary mouth speaking in a loud voice, "Profit Guard engaged! Stand by for assessment!"

The mouth and eyes dispersed into a chaotic stream of color before splitting into two streams and shooting directly at them both. The magic glowed about their heads, reading their thoughts and memories over the past few minutes before returning to the broach to gather back into it's approximation of a face, " detected! Penalty!"

Though still confused, it was starting to dawn on Lucy that something bad was about to happen when her cock went as hard as steel before a powerful debilitating orgasm hit. She moaned and quaked atop the counter as the silk straining around the tip of her dick became instantly soaked with her cum, the thick white batter soon bubbling through to fountain about her thighs. While Lucy was receiving her "penalty" the shopkeeper's mind and body were scrubbed clean of Lucy's pheromones.

When Lucy's long intense climax finally subsided and she recovered from the experience, the other woman had already stripped out of her clothes and was watching her with an expression equal parts satisfaction and arousal.

The blonde hermpire tried to glare at the merchant but it was a little difficult given the gentle euphoria left over from her orgasm, "What-what was that magic?!"

The brunette nodded her head in the floating mouth's direction just as it forcefully declared, "Refrain from coercing merchant! Next penalty: Blue Balls! Final penalty: Loss of erection for 24 hours!"

"It's Cock Block magic- Shopkeeper's best friend! Where are you from? Can't hardly run a store without one, you know? I could only afford a ten incher but that was more than enough for you, right?"

Now Lucy did glare.

She didn't like being reminded that she was still such a novice mage nor that she'd apparently lived such a sheltered life that she didn't know about this magic that shopkeepers used to keep from being taken advantage of by hermires. Her mother was one of the most successful merchants of her generation! How did she not know about this?!

Lucy's expression softened as she remembered that she was on her way to Magnolia Town where she would be joining the best mage guild in Fiore. That's where she was going to fuck and be fucked by the best most wonderful hermpires in the world! She was sure she'd beat ten inches by May and one day she'd be an S-class mage and no crappy C-class artifact magic would be able to affect her at all!

The merchant was grinning at her as she clambered up atop the counter in front of Lucy, wiggling her ass, as she looked back over her shoulder, "I'll knock off a thousand Jewels for a fuck!"

"Deal." replied Lucy. Oh, you were getting fucked no matter what, you little minx. She settled behind the woman's narrow hips while flicking the soiled covering off of her dick. As she pushed forward driving her cock into the shopkeeper's ferociously wet entrance she muttered, "I'm really considering knocking you up..."

The merchant squealed with arousal at Lucy's words as she energetically slammed her ass back against the blonde hermpire's thrusts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)