More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RandomWriter123 RandomWriter123

Who said that?

Lucy, obviously

Lucy Heartfilia P.O.V

Lucy reached for her spirit keys that she always kept near her but came up empty handed.

The busty blonde celestial wizard spun around, surprised to see no sun even though the land was clearly extremely bright. Something wasn't adding up, even she could put that together.

"Where am I?"

This was the moment she glanced around and realized something. She wasn't alone.

There were multiple girls of all age (18+ of course because I don't want the FBI on my ass) stuck in a similar predicament. Some wore weird clothes and others were carrying around weapons that she had never seen before in her life, but they all had one thing in common.

They were all hot as fuck.

The women started to notice what was going on, turning to each other as if they could answer the questions. Some pointed weapons while others cowered and cried out, clearly not used to combat.

Some were dressed in beautiful, expensive clothes while others were combat ready. All of them looking completely distinct in their speech and look.

"AHEM! 1,2,3... can you all hear me fine? Ah, I guess so."

Suddenly, all the girls stopped arguing with each other and looked up. There was some sort of voice that was calling out to all of them, something otherworldly.

"Good, that's good. Now, for some introductions. I am the multiversal goddess of love and I have worked with my fellow gods and goddess's of love, lust, and everything else unholy to summon all the hottest pieces of ass and tits I could find."

At that, many of the girls cried out indignantly but were immediately shut up by some mysterious .

"There we go. Anyways, long story short since I don't want to bore all of you, all of you are now trapped in our planes of existence. There will be a points system and the more challenges you pass, the more punishments you escape. Once someone gets to a certain number of challenges, they will be returned to their universe, safe and sound."

At this point, one of the girls that could apparently FLY attempted to fly out of the area they were in to attempt to escape. Though, this was completely futile as she reached a certain height, she let out a shrilly "EEK", clutching her crotch as clear fluids rushed out of her pussy and she fell from the sky.

She was saved by some other girl before she hit the ground, but it was obvious that it was impossible to escape.

"My attendants will explain to you what will happen from now on, see you!"

Different types of men appeared from absolutely fucking nowhere. There were some that were chubby, some that were thin, some had freckles while others wore glasses but, unbeknownst to some, they were all perverts, weebs, and everything else in-between. Astonishingly, there were actually a few females there as well but it was 95% dominated by males.

"Now, we will be explaining everything to you."

One of the females stepped forwards.

"You will come to us for quests each day. They will bring you to places you have never been before but at the end of all of them, you will definitely be fucked in some way. We have moved your houses to this place for the time being so you can still live out your life but now everything will be sex, sex, and more sex. The men here have access to your body and house at any time and will freely fuck your life up"

She breathed again, still smiling.

"Of course, if you fail or don't do challenges there will be a punishment known as the Sex Arcade (by Sabudenego). If you fail, then you will be sent there. If you attempt to break out, you will be subject to different types of punishments. That is all."

And of course, all shit broke loose.


And that's that.

This is just a lazy way to write short eroticas to be honest and it can be as lore breaking as you want. (Also, Beast is fine)

So heres what's going to happen.

Submit your character and challenge idea down below.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/j1kx65t3

In a day or two, I will put up a poll with the best or most popular characters from the survey and you guys can choose from that. I will put 10 characters up and 3 will be chosen for each chapter (and yes, reoccuring characters are fine.)

Good luck to everyone!

http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/eg48874o

The current Strawpoll!

Whose taking a challenge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)