More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What did she have in mind?

Lucas would have to wait to find out.

“Oh my god. Best. Idea. Ever.” Tabitha said.

Lucas was about to ask what she was talking about when there was a knock on the apartment door.

“Hold that thought.” Tabitha stuck her finger out and stood up to get the door. She was already there and turning the knob before Lucas realized that she really shouldn’t have gotten the door dressed like she was.

He bolted upright, yanking up his shorts as he did, and rushed to the door at the end of the hall was well. By the time he got there, he realized he didn’t have much to worry about, the visitors weren’t too shy about their assets either.

Standing beyond the doorway were a pair of identical twins. Both women were tall, toned, and slender with a pair of hefty melons contained inside a sleeveless turtleneck sweater, which Lucas immediately recognized as being virgin-killers. Aside from these tops they were wearing nothing else besides wooden sandals, leaving the entirety of their pale, soft-looking legs on full display. Both wore a pair of square-rimmed glasses over eyes that were so vibrantly brown they looked almost orange. The only distinguishing feature between them was that both had wavy, copper-colored hair, but one of them had it cut much shorter than the other.

“We’re here for Lucas.” They both said simultaneously.

“Uh, that’s me.” I replied.

“Would you mind coming with us? We’d like to take a ride with you in our limo.” Both of them smiled brightly.

Lucas was confused. This day was getting weirder and weirder. First, he had that strange dream about the fox, then his sister bursts into his room dressed like a slut who then confesses to him after a sleazy movie while giving him a blowjob. Now he had a pair of twins asking him to ride in their limo?

He looked over at Tabitha, who seemed to misinterpret his confusion.

“Dude, don’t worry about our plans, I can tell you when you get back. Two redheads in virgin-killer sweaters are asking to take a ride with you. Go!” Her tone wasn’t malicious, and certainly wasn’t jealous of them, in fact it sounded more jealous of him. Like she wished she was in Lucas’ shoes right now. She actually sounded encouraging. “I wanna get stuff prepared for tonight anyway.” With that, Tabitha walked away with her phone out, leaving Lucas to wonder once again exactly what she was planning.

“Well Mr. Lockheart? We promise you’ll find the trip very informative.” The long-haired twin said.

“You’re probably wondering what’s been going on today, after all.” The other added.

This caught Lucas’ attention. “All right I’ll come along.” He gave up and slipped his sandals on before heading out the door with them. He figured that if he was going to die, at least he could die knowing he got sucked off by his hot sister just beforehand.

The two twins led him down the stairs of the apartment complex, their wooden sandals making satisfying clacking noises as they went, and to the street where, sure enough, a limousine was parked on the shoulder of the road. The long-haired twin opened the door and the short haired twin ushered Lucas inside. Once inside the two vixens sat him down at the back end of the vehicle then crossed the floor to the other end, flanking a fourth person who was already in the car.

Except it wasn’t a person, it was a fox.

Good afternoon Lucas. The feminine voice from his dream said inside Lucas’ head. The fox’s features did not move as the voice sounded, but this time for some reason Lucas was sure the voice was coming from the fox.

“Oh no. Please don’t tell me this is a dream.” This was easily the happiest day of Lucas’ life. His sister was his girlfriend and he found out he had stamina. If he woke up to find nothing had changed he probably would have cried the moment his head left his pillow.

No, and don’t be so melodramatic. This is real.

“Foxes don’t talk.” Lucas pointed out matter-of-factly.

I’m not talking, do you see my mouth moving?

Lucas opened his lips to rebut, but the fox had a point. “So, I’m crazy then. I think a fox is communicating with me telepathically.”

The fox did something Lucas never expected an animal of any kind to do, it rolled its eyes. Listen, if you want to believe you’re dreaming then so be it. At least also believe that you’ll never wake up from it so we can move on.

“All right, fine.” Lucas said. “Then I have a question.”

The answer is yes. I am indeed responsible for this, in a way. At least, I nudged it along.

“Who are you?”

You may call me Hikami, or just “the Fox” if you prefer, I honestly don’t mind which. The fox then tilted its head in the direction of the long-haired twin at its side This is my daughter Kaede, its head then tilted to the other side where the short-haired twin was seated and this is Kokuo. Both twins waved their hands cutely at Lucas.

And what I am doesn’t matter. What does matter is what I can and have done for you.

“Made my sister fall in love with me?”

I didn’t even do that. You may recall that I told you there was one thing I could have told you that would have made your life better without altering anything else. There were actually two things but either one of them would have improved your circumstances. The first was that you had considerable sexual stamina, which was true even before my interference though I have admittedly made it even more potent. The second was that your sister was considering a relationship with you and wouldn’t have cared about your little issue.

“Wow, really? Tabby really was going to ask me out?”

“Actually, no.” The long-haired twin, Kaede, said. “She was going to drop hints like crazy, though.”

“And you,” Kokuo continued, “being highly observant but infinitely dense would have noticed those hints and drawn the wrong conclusion or not even bothered to draw any. You’re really good at that.”

Indeed, but if I told you that your sister was interested in you, you would have done no such thing. But no use looking at what could have been, instead of that I gave you the best of both worlds by making Tabitha a little more honest and open and tweaking some other things here and there. Take a look outside your window and see if you can spot them.

Lucas did as instructed. At first, he didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. The sidewalks had people going about their daily business, all in summer clothes. Only, it wasn’t just summer clothes. As he looked longer, he realized that the clothes were revealing, very revealing.

Lots of skin was on display everywhere, ass, tits, legs, thighs, the whole shebang. What little cloth there was just barely managed to conceal nipples and sometimes not even that.

“What’s going on out there?”

Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. That is one of the things I have done for you.

“Those outfits?” Lucas looked back at the Fox incredulously.

Those outfits are the norm now. I have adjusted society’s views on clothing in order to afford you some eye-candy. Firstly, while it is considered polite for clothing items to cover the nipples and vagina those areas need not remain concealed as long as the garment could conceivably cover those areas. Consider the outfit your sister was wearing that she described as “casual”.

It was mostly true, that outfit showed a lot of skin, but Lucas was a bit confused. “The nipples were showing on that one. Even with the hem of the shirt all the way down.”

“Not the nipples,” Kaede began, and for emphasis tugged the side of her sweater until her large, red nipple was almost exposed, “the areola.”

“Nobody cares if outfits cover the areola or not.” Kokuo put it more bluntly. “Just the nipple.”

“Oh, gotcha. Then yeah it does make sense.” Lucas looked back out the window. The sight was definitely more pleasant and now that he really considered it, all of the outfits on display could definitely cover nipple as long as a malfunction didn’t take place. But apparently, even if one did take place there was no rush to cover.

“If you’re wondering,” Kaede spoke up again, “mother didn’t just alter what society considers acceptable for people to wear, she also altered how they feel about it.”

“Everyone wears those outfits not just because its what’s acceptable,” Kokuo added, “but because they genuinely like showing off their body.”

That was good, that meant Lucas didn’t have to feel bad while staring at them like he was currently. There was something else about the sight that was tickling his brain, something really obvious he should have been noticing but wasn’t. Then it hit him. “Where are all the guys?”

Took you long enough to notice that one. The Fox said. They’re gone. There are only women now. All of the men have been replaced with female counterparts. It is worth noting that I did not transform the men, I replaced them.

“Why does the distinction matter?” Lucas asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Technically it doesn’t. I just say that for your sake so that when you’re eyeing someone you don’t wonder if that person used to be a man. The answer is no, they didn’t. You’ll notice there is discrepancy in the bust region when it comes to the various women you see out the window.

Lucas nodded, still ogling quite intently and now spotting the difference It was night and day whether or not a woman had fairly large breasts or flat-chests. One of the aforementioned flat-chests was wearing a tube top that wasn’t even around her bust and was just leaving her bare modest chest in full-view of the street.

Those smaller-breasted women have replaced the men and whatever roles those men previously had. You will note that your own friends have been replaced as well, and you will also note that some aspects of their personality are similar but still quite different.

“You didn’t uh… base their appearance on their male counterparts, did you?” Lucas asked, some of his friends were not lookers, and definitely wouldn’t make good-looking women.

Only superficial things like hair and eye color. I have gone through the painstaking process of ensuring every woman out there is attractive to you if they weren’t already.

Suddenly, the movie made perfect sense to Lucas. No men starred in that movie because there were no men. All the women were in those skimpy outfits because that kind of outfit was just normal. The movie really was just all about the action then, at least to everyone else. Lucas looked forward to watching more movies and shows now.

At this point the limo stopped at a red light, and Lucas spotted a pair of women sitting at a bench making out and groping each other in full public view.

“Is uh… that common?” Lucas asked a bit sheepishly, realizing that the sight turned him on.

Rules on public displays of affection have been altered, but more importantly people in general are more perverted and desire to do it more often. Kissing, touching, pinching, and even affectionate slapping are all perfectly fine to do to anyone else regardless of your or their relationship status. However, more hardcore sexual acts are considered impolite, but still not illegal.

“So I can just go out there right now and start fucking one of those people on the bench and their partner will be okay with it but think it’s a little rude?”

If you were just another person, indeed. But in case you haven’t noticed, the rules don’t exactly apply to you, do they? You have not been replaced by a woman, and your clothes are still the same as they ever were. You are actually free to do anything you like, Lucas. Neither your actions nor your presence will ever be considered rude or impolite so long as they are sexual in nature. This place has been changed to be a paradise for you, after all.

The possibilities were flooding Lucas’ mind now. All of the things he could do in this world, a world full of willing participants. And then a slight pang of shame hit him. He was so stuck in his single bachelor lifestyle that he totally forgot he was in a relationship with his sister now.

I know what you’re thinking Lucas. People’s views on relationships are much different. Monogamy is a word that may as well not even be in the dictionary. As far as this society is concerned every relationship is an open one. It would be cruel of me to show you all of these new toys and not even let you play with them, after all. This is your playground now, Lucas, you’re in charge.

In fact, there are a number of things you can do in this world that will be universally accepted. Your sexual advances and requests will always be accepted no matter the circumstance, and even if the subject of your advances is in a hurry, they can cite you as the reason for their delay and avoid any legal, job, or social penalty for tardiness. All people are attracted to you by default and if they aren’t enthusiastic about your advances, they will at the very minimum enjoy them. If you enter a relationship with someone, which is considered a sexual request by the way, you can ask that the partner move in with you or at least move closer to your apartment and they will always agree. You can even ask your relationship partners not to engage in sexual activity with anyone except you, if you’re into that. This world is yours, Lucas. Even my two lovely daughters are not off-limits to you.

Both twins winked at Lucas simultaneously. He was now looking out the window with new eyes, he was seeing all of the women on the street as potential partners, romantic relationships or just casual flings. This idea was warming up to him quickly.

There are many other things you can do now and many other facts about this world, and I’m sure that in due time you will figure out most of them on your own. Some may even catch you by surprise given that there is at least one extremely obvious thing you failed to ask about. For now, I have given you all that you truly need.

The limousine was slowing to a stop now right in front of the local shopping mall.

“Uh, why are we stopping?”

I told you when we first met, Lucas, I am a spirit of fun and mischief, and this is likely to be our final meeting together, so I would like to make it memorable. You’ll have to make your own way back home, enjoying yourself however you like along the way. But before that, I’d like to let you know about a single rule that you have for the rest of your life here.

Lucas swallowed, he knew there had to be a catch. The air in the limo became much more ominous.

Oh don’t be so tense. You’re just not allowed to leave this city. I have given you paradise here, so you aren’t allowed to go looking for it somewhere else. In addition to this one rule, you are free to make a single request of me. I will not change anything physical about this world or the way it appears, but I will gladly heed any request when it comes to societal mindsets or perceptions. I can even alter the things I have previously mentioned if you wish.

What does Lucas want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)