More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IWannaSpankGirls IWannaSpankGirls

Who is his avatar?

Lucas Solomon (Summoner Class)

The avatar was a guy named Lucas Solomon. The character class selected was Summoner. But for whatever reason (maybe his brain got trapped inside the game when he died, maybe he's just been transported to a universe just like the game), when he was killed by the truck, he was reborn as Lucas Solomon.

Lucas Solomon grew up in Haven City. While Lucas technically had the memories of Aidan, his infant brain could not handle them all, making him forget a good deal of who he was before, resulting in him growing up with vague memories of being a horny and nerdy teenage boy in another world that he couldn't make any sense of.

Though, Lucas was a horny and nerdy teenage boy anyway so it was kinda reductant. He dismissed these memories as mere dreams. Eventually, he turned 18 and looked in the mirror to see a scrawny guy wearing glasses.

And there was some text floating above his head.

"Wait, THERE IS TEXT FLOATING ABOVE MY HEAD!" he thought.

Lucas Solomon

Lvl 1

Race: Human

Summoner

A name? A level? A class? It was like his life just turned into a video game. Well, there go those weird memories again. By this point however, Aidan's memories were starting to make sense to Lucas.

He was in a video game. Wait, if this is a video game, there should be a player character sheet. The character sheet appeared in front of him.

25/25 hp

40/40 mp

25/25 sp

Strength: 3

Agility: 4

Endurance: 3

Intelligence: 6

Charisma: 9

Skills: Summoning

There was also an inventory with a picture of him wearing the exact same underwear that he was wearing down now. There were 30 free slots. Lucas also found there was a "Party Status" sheet and an "Auction" menu.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)