More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whiteskorpion Whiteskorpion

Who is the guest?

Lucas, a childhood friend.

The door to the room opens and in comes Clone John and Lucas, John's childhood friend.

Lucas: What do we want in the guest room? Oh hey Emma.

Emma: Hey Lucas.

Lucas looks around the room and sees the dollhouse. He looks amazed and approaches the house.

Lucas: Wow that's a great dollhouse. Who built this?

Emma smiles proudly.

Emma: Me.

Lucas looks at Emma in surprise and gives her a thumbs up.

Lucas: That's cool, all those details, you even have a miniature version of John.

This angers John as he yells at him.

John: I'm the real one, you idiot! This is a clone!

He said, pointing to his clone. Lucas' eyes widen and he looks back and forth between the clone and his real friend.

Lucas: How?!

John looks at Emma and nods. Lucas looks at her in shock while she giggles.

Emma: Guilty.

Lucas: Again... how?!

Emma: I decided to take some because he was mean to me for so long and our grandmother's magic book helped me a lot.

John: It's not that bad actually.

Lucas calms down a bit and holds his hand down to John. He understands what his friend wants and gets on the hand. Lucas carefully picks him up and looks at him.

Lucas: So small, you look kinda cute.

John: I'm not, shut up.

Lucas chuckles and puts John back down.

Emma: Hey Lucas, can we talk for a second?

Lucas: Sure.

The two leave the room, leaving John just standing there. After a few minutes, the two come back and Lucas puts something down. It's a mini Lucas.

John: What?!

The now small Lucas laughs and approaches him.

Lucas: I thought you might get a little lonely and nothing beats time with your best buddies.

John looks at Lucas in shock before starting to laugh.

John: You're the best.

Lucas: Hey what do you have friends for? Now show me your house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)