More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by n0rinor1n0r1 n0rinor1n0r1

Who are you?

Lua, a young female Rogue

You are Lua, a female rogue who's a novice adventurer registered with the local guild outpost in your quaint small town. You're a petite lady with small perky breasts, shoulder length brown hair and a slender build.

You've just come of adult age a year ago, and you are well on track to becoming a fully fledged adventurer soon. For the moment, you are currently apprenticing under Diane, a senior member of the guild. She's an accomplished swordswoman, with a stern yet compassionate disposition. For just over a year now she's been your mentor, giving you supervision and guidance over your missions and requests. Occasionally, you've also assisted her in some of her missions when additional manpower was necessary.

Unfortunately, you've also garnered a bit of a particular reputation amongst the guild throughout these missions. One way or another, you've almost always seem to find yourself trapped and restrained in some form. You'd normally be able to free yourself after some struggling, but you couldn't help that so many situations you encountered involved you getting tied up. On one request to babysit a child in the wealthier side of town, you naively accepted to playing a fun little 'game' with the boy, which resulted in you getting hogtied with various scraps of cloth. While you were able to free yourself rather quickly given the sloppiness of your bonds, the sad puppy eyes he gave you upon seeing you free quickly compelled you to agree to remain his bound prisoner for the day.

Your other missions, however, were not as kind to you. While helping out Diane in a small reconnaissance mission scouting a nearby bandit camp, you lost your focus and accidentally gave away your position, resulting in your capture. Thankfully, the guild was able to respond with another party to overwhelm the camp and free you, driving away the bandits in the process. While the senior members were still able to extract information on their activities based on the evidence left behind, the element of surprise was still forfeit. Understandably, this left the council hesitant to promote you, and thus you still remain under the mentorship of Diane.

Our story finds you waking up in your room. You live by yourself in a small house along a quiet neighborhood, a home you've known and lived in for most of your life. After washing up and getting dressed in your casual rogue attire, consisting of a grey crop top and brown hot pants, you contemplate on what you'd like to do for today. Your plan was to head over to the guild outpost to see what quests and missions were available, but maybe you could head elsewhere...

(Choices that have an asterisk* affixed to them will return you back to a central hub)

Where does Lua go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)