More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ranko Ranko

Basic needs met, what next?

Lu dozes off [TG]

Lu leaned his head back and let out a mighty yawn. He stared up at the ceiling for a moment before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep with little resistance. A stomach full of Spaghetti-Os coupled with a several cans of diet milkshake was a sleepy combination, apparently.

Now, there was a lot Lu didn't know about the milkshakes he had downed so quickly. More importantly, there were a number of things he overlooked, such as the clinical test number printed on the bottom, or that all of these cans and the case they came in were devoid of any food labels, ingredient lists, or any form of FDA safety approval. It was the fact that his Mom drank them everyday that kept him from giving it a second thought.

It didn't seem to bother Lu, as he slept soundly and, as often happens in sleep, he began to dream. Like any dream, it was a hazy and esoteric vision where Lu found himself following his mother, a beautiful woman by any standards with long silky brown hair. The confusing part of the dream is that he was following her through a Lingerie store, a Victoria's Secret, or some other store that was covered wall to wall in silk and lace. Usually he just waited outside when she went on these trips, but in this case she was grabbing things off the shelf stating, "Oh! This would be so cute on you!" as she held up a lacy pink nightie in front of him. That sent a shiver up his spine but, in the dream, he simply took the garment and added it to the collection he had gathered in his arms.

Outside his dream things were getting much stranger. Something had begun happening to his body, something that would be horrifying to any man. The only way to describe it would be that Lu's masculinity was being drained away. Little by little his frame was shrinking away, losing muscle tone, height, and even facial and body hair.

Lu's face slimmed down, his jaw line losing its strength while his features followed suit and underwent similar transformations. His lips became plump and just a bit pouty, his nose, smaller, and just the slightest bit upturned, eyebrows thinned and perfectly arched. Unfortunately, his body wasn't stopping at 'androgynous' as the changes continued throughout. Lu's chest went from 'tender', to 'swollen', to full on 'breasts' in a surprisingly quick time. Clearly breasts, as man boobs aren't as round and pert as Lu's now were.

Lu can only be considered lucky, as the final changes allowed him to stay asleep. His waist cinched in a few inches, while his hips grew outward. His thighs and butt weren't too far behind, growing attractively shapely. His organs shifted, spreading a bolt of pain through his whole body. With that, the last of his manhood literally shrank away as new set of organs were formed in its place, leaving the once male Lucian Turner, as the kind of beautiful girl every teenage boy dreams of.

Lu's dream was slowly wrapping up as her Mother and her slowly left the third clothing store they'd visited in this odd dream-mall since leaving the lingerie store. Lu awoke just as the two of them stepped out of the mall, into the blinding sunlight, dozens of bags stuffed under each arm. In reality, Lu had awoke to find herself staring into the light-bulb of the ceiling fan, which worked quite well as a dream-like blinding sun.

Lu repositioned herself in her seat and rubbed the sleep from her eyes with the back of her arm before slowly getting to her feet, which led to her instantly falling to her face. The subtle shift in her center of gravity was not kind, and the shock of landing on her newly formed breasts was not much . Lu slowly pulled herself into a sitting position, looking down confusedly at the slightest bit of cleavage showing from above the collar of her shirt.

What followed was a session of panicked groping as Lu soon discovered that he was now a she in every possible way. Lu closed her eyes, sighed heavily and..

How to handle this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)