More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Loeman Loeman

How does Jack feel about his daughter?

Loving

Jack pulled the car over. It was useless. How could he have been so blind? He should have left the country years ago, not earlier today like he had foolishly planned.

As a single father, successful and obsessed with his work, he knew that what he had been doing was wrong for a long time. Sure the catholic-run private school for girls Samantha went to was specially designed to give the attending colored girls as safe and 'normal' an upbringing as possible, not exposing them to the mad racism of this twisted nation. Jack hit his head on the steering wheel.

Of course it wasn't enough, how could he have been so stupid, so fucking irresponsible as to keep his little girl in this hell? How could he have let his enormous business successes become so important as to expose Sammie to all of this?

Now Samantha was gone, and soon to be to all the worst elements in America. The things that Jack had seen. Hell, the things he had participated in, he was a red-blooded male too and had always liked the look of black women. Now Samantha, his Sammie, might be exposed to all of it.

Less than five minutes left. What a nightmare. He just had to find her, somehow. He could get a private jet, away from the crowds of the airport, bribe any white person he saw along the way, and get them both the hell out. It was still possible to make their escape, if only she would give him a sign...

As if on cue with his thoughts, his cell phone finally rang. Hope sprang in Jack's chest for the first time in six long hours.

Where is the phonecall originating from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)