More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 133 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Lovey Dovey Scrubby

We lay there spooning for a long happy time while Winona slowly softens inside of me before eventually plopping right out of my gradually tightening hole. I felt so hollow without her in there but ohhhh did my cum burbling butt feel good! We weren’t simply cuddling, we were bonding and it was wonderful.

From there Winona takes me to the shower where we squeeze into the cramped space together and let the nice hot water sprays over our tired, sweaty, and in many places sticky bodies. Without it even being discussed she doesn’t do one thing to wash herself and neither do I. We could wash ourselves anytime, might as well take advantage to wash the other while we could.

First I wash her and it was SO SEXY! Leaning back against the door she reaches up above her head to hold to the top edge of the stall and holds them there as if she were bound or her hands were glued to the glass. Her shoulders pressed to the glass and her hips pushed out from it by a foot or so she stood there staring straight into my eyes as if daring me to clean her. I took that dare without hesitation!

Taking the detachable shower head, a new addition since last I’d been here, I spray down her long sexy body. I linger extra long on her boobs and dick but I am sure to get every bit of her. Even as I let the water stream over her head to wet her long, raven hair she continues staring at me with those intense hazel eyes. Just the way she was looking at me made me weak in the knees, and I was already wobbly from getting fucked so good. I felt like I was washing a dangerous animal, like a tiger or something, as it just stared and waited to pounce. I love it so much when Winona looks powerful like that.

I soap up my bare hands and lather her up from her toes at the bottom to her fingers at the top. I head to press in real tight to reach up her taller body and we both enjoyed that immensely. I then scrub her down with my hands. I really loved how her slippery boobs would squirt through my grip as I squeezed them and how her cock felt as it slide through my hand as I stroked it and squeezed it like I was milking a cow or something.

“May I eat your p-pussy?” I beg when my hand finds her hot coochie and start to rub it.

“Mmm.” She grins and tightens her legs around my hand for just a moment. “Not tonight, baby.”

“Your bum?”

“No baby girl. Just clean me.”

“Okay.” I smile.

I don’t know why but I enjoyed permission being denied almost as much as it being given. Perhaps just because it demonstrated how in control she was over both me and her own desires. And that made me feel like I was in good hands.

The front of her body clean she then turns around and has me do her back side. Cramped as it was I get to my knees to rub down her long, shapely legs. From there I give her balls a good cleansing massage then swirl my hands around her beautiful butt cheeks. Remembering how I’d so recently been smothered there in her crotch had me all aflutter. Getting up I work on her back and arms. The shape of her body and her smooth warm skin felt so good gliding across my palms and I adored how her long, straight wet hair shone and how hidden beneath that river of black a raven hid. Her body rinsed I move on.

With shampoo in my hands I stroke down her silky hair then reapply to scrub some into her scalp.

“Oh…ohhhhh.” She groans as my fingers scour hard against her scalp. “Ohhh yeah.” She liked it so I do it for her a good little while before moving on.

Carefully I rinse out all the suds, squeezing out her long locks with one hand as I spray just behind with the other. And then I do it all again but with conditioner.

Then it was my turn. Instead of having me reach up like she did she turns around and pushes me back then physically takes my arms, crosses my wrists, and pins my hands above my head with one of hers. It was SO forceful and dominant a moan escapes me. “Ohhh!”

She smirks then very lightly bites the tip of my nose.

Holding me firmly against the wall Winona hoses me down, soaps me up, then scrubs me down. Every last bit of me! Like her I stare into her eyes as she washes my filthy body, but unlike hers my gaze was pure submission. She holds my gaze as she washes me. Before Winona I never knew how incredible it felt to allow somebody that you love to clean you. Before Winona I never could have held eye contact for this long with anybody. Before Winona my life had been missing all of this and so much more.

Sensing my lovey-dovey emotions rising she pauses to smile and plant a sweet kiss upon my lips. “Me too.”

She then finishes with my penis and balls, handling them in that wonderful rough yet gentle way she had. Front done she turns me around, pins my hands back where they’d been, and goes again. Her free hand roams all over me, washing away the sweat and the lube and the cum. When she scrubbed up and down so vigorously with two fingers between my cheeks I began to wonder if she was about to take me again! My spirit was game but I wasn’t so sure my flesh could take another round. But she didn’t in the end and simply washed me.

Letting go of my wrists she then gives me the same deep scalp massage treatment as I had to her while she washes my hair.

“Ohhhhhh!”

And then at last she rinses me down. I turn around and step into her, hugging her as tight as I could around her waist as her arms slide around my back.

Loved up and cleaned up we then towel each other off. You couldn’t have found two happier people on Ehkolie as we step back into the main room. My nightie and panties already a mess Winona gives me her bathrobe to wear as she slips back into her sweats and sports bra.

When she walks back across the room toward me I giggle. “What?” She asks.

I point. “W-Without your underwear on…he he he…your d-dick looks a big bell clapper or something swinging around in there. He he he he!”

“Ha!” She swats my tush. “Clap dat booty.”

“Oh! Well…I suppose I could f-fake it for you one more time.”

“Fake if for…!? I swear I will throw you right out that window Sprout!”

“Ha ha ha!” We laugh and share a hug. And a lovely hug it is. Beneath the fuzzy robe my naked body was feeling all sorts of nice as the soft fabric caressed me.

“Brat.” She smooches me hard.

“L-Let me make you a snack?” I ask.

“Hell yeah.” She says, patting her tummy. “I really worked up an appetite. Ha!”

While I merrily make my woman some food for all her hard work she collects our laundry.

“Mom and Dad are going to start wondering why I’m always doing laundry.” She chuckles as she looks at the circular pattern of squirt I’d left when I came as she was doing me from behind. Just by the distribution you could imagine my dick flinging around in circles as I nutted. “Damn we’re a mess! Shoulda called you Squirt, not Sprout. Look it all!”

“Pfff! He he he!” I giggle as I lay out little squares of cheese over some crackers. “Hey, the b-big puddle’s yours. And I l-like Sprout.”

Before long we are on the love seat sitting cross-legged and facing each other. On Winona’s legs sat the plate of goodies I’d made while on in my little nest I pet a happily purring Brutus. There was no television or music playing, just a comfortable silence as we sit gazing at each other. Our passion spent for the moment yet neither of us wanted to go to bed yet there was nothing left to do but talk.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)