More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TimT85 TimT85

What's next?

Lovelorn Lisa

*Bwap. Bwap. Bwap.*

Lisa's eyes shot up, but she just stared at the ceiling. Her whole body ached once more from a previous day of non-stop fucking. She wasn't that attractive, quite mousy in many ways, but her breasts had blossomed very largely and her virginity was taken the moment it was available, not that anyone ever thought of such a thing.

A rough hand reached over her unclothed breasts and hit the snooze button. Was that Tom, the weird neighbor kid? Father Edmonds from the Church? No, she realized, nursing a migraine in addition to the usual fuck-aches, it was her mom's husband.

"Let's snuggle a little longer, sweetie," her stepdad said, his limp cock rubbing against her leg as he hugged her tight. She rolled her eyes and pushed off him. "I need to piss." He barely acknowledged her as she climbed out of her bed, urging herself to go forward.

The bathroom she shared with her mom and stepdad was occupied, as it always seemed to be, by someone in the shower. As Lisa pissed into the toilet, she heard the laughter and commotion from the shower. It was her mother and some loser. "Hi daughter!" said her mom as she realized a presence in the bathroom.

"Mom," Lisa said with a monotone as she observed the remnants of her stepfather's seed leaking out with her urine. She took some tylenol with her daily birth control, because she could not afford to have her college years ruined with that chucklehead's kid.

Speaking of chuckleheads, the guy who was fucking her mother, some dweeb with a MILF fetish, walked out meekly from the shower. "Is this your daughter? Nice tits!"

The nerd manhandled Lisa's tits as her mother nodded approvingly, but Lisa wasn't having it. "Seriously, dude?" she said, annoyed at the groping while she was trying to take a piss. "Reach in if you want a golden shower," she said, sarcastically as he thought better than to finger her wet-but-not-in-a-good-way pussy. Instead, he pinched her mother's ass and chased her into her bedroom. She was always acting like a dimwitted fuck bunny with guys, even though she was a fairly well-established lawyer in town.

Lisa cleaned the shower and then herself, and slipped on one of their many robes before going downstairs to prepare breakfast. She found the tablet and scrolled through her newsfeed.

*Sigh* she thought, looking at pictures of Zach's weekend orgy with the football team. Lisa was pretty sure that Zach wasn't gay or anything, he just had to put up with such things if he wanted to play. The whole team would have trouble standing during Friday's game, it was a stupid tradition all teams had.

Her best friend Margaret was visiting her grandparents' farm in Westchester this weekend, and boy was she having a good time with some female ranch hand. Lisa pondered who took the photos of Margaret scissoring with this redhead cowgirl (probably Margaret's grandmother, they were always close), as Lisa opened her robe and began jilling off.

She always had a thing for Margaret, ever since Margaret ate her out in homeroom some time ago, but she would never admit that to her conservative mother. Fucking is one thing, but no way could Lisa ever date another girl.

"You should join us for a threesome," said Lisa's mother as she bounded into the kitchen in her birthday suit, grabbing two waters and not really noticing her daughter's masturbation. Lisa neglected to cover up and just wiped the juices off with her paper towel. "Do you really want me to? I have to work soon."

"No, I'm just teasing," said Lisa's mother Mary. "This kid has a bit of a quick gun. He shot off twice just looking at me. I doubt he could handle my little girl." Mary gave her a peck on the cheek and exited as quickly as she entered.

A.L. smiled at his wife as she passed him in the hall on her way to her next infidelity. He looked at Lisa's phone and smiled even wider.

"Are you into lesbo porn all of a sudden?" he joked, rubbing his cock over his shorts.

"No," she said to her stepfather who fucked her the night before and many other times. "It's my friend Margaret on vacation. She must be really bored." Margaret slept with alot of girls though, and it made Lisa wonder if she maybe was a lesbian. But that could just be Lisa's secret fantasy, as Margaret has been fucked by plenty of dudes, plenty of times.

"Oh, that's right. She was here on a sleepover that one night. I fucked her in the ass." Lisa had fond memories of that night. Not the rough anal sex from this boob, who really should clean up between fucking teenagers, but the acts of pure intimacy and lust between Lisa and Margaret (and Julie and Jackson and Hannah and Hannah's dad and all the others at the sleepover). That was the first time Margaret had used a strap-on with Lisa (and Jackson and Hannah's dad).

"Do you want a towel? You're staining the seat!" A.L. let off a belly laugh as Lisa realized her mind was wandering and she had begun fingering herself quite vigorously. "Sorry," she said, cleaning up the mess. "I- I need to get ready for work." She left the robe and ran upstairs naked, in order to get her work uniform on. A.L. finished the dry toast that Lisa barely bit into.

Where does Lisa work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)