More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Love my naked mother

My name is Kimberly Graham 18 yr old and live with both my father and mother Mr. Charles Graham and Mrs. Elise Graham even though I am usually with my mother at home alone as it's both of us ladies in the house.

One night I was home as my mother love showering in the bathroom with the door open as I would go in the there and pull open the shower curtain just to see my mother's pussy, for when I saw her pussy I started to notice that her head wasn't the only place that grew hair. My mother realizing that I open the shower curtain, she would close it back, as I would open it back up just to see her bush, "Kim girl would you stop pulling back that shower curtain, I'm naked," said my mother, "of course you are mother, and I just saw your vagina hair just now," I said, as I pull open the shower curtain again to see my mother's pussy hair again, as she pulled it back again saying to me, "quite looking at my pussy Kim, just because you came out this pussy, don't mean that you must look at it," said my mother, "yes it does, I should look at the pussy that I came out of, and the bush as well too," I said as I was in the bathroom while my mother is in the shower. Then as my mother continued to shower I pulled open the shower curtain again giving her pussy hair one more look as my mother shut it back saying, "Kim!!!, I'm naked for Christ sake, stop before I ground you," said my mother, "yes mother whatever you say," I said, still in the bathroom as my mother still showered. Then after the shower was finished, my mother pulled open the shower curtain as I saw her fully naked coming out of the shower, as my mouth was wide open, looking at her big bare ass, looking at the cheeks going up and down going to get her towel to wipe off her skin. Then as my mother was there wiping off her skin in front of me, it was like she had no shame whatsoever as she was naked. Then as my mother was naked wiping off her skin, I said to her, "mother, I thought I was going to be grounded if I was to see you naked, and especially looking at your bush," as she replied to me saying, "Kim honey, I mean when I was in the shower," as she finished wiping off her skin, and then hung it up in the bathroom, as I, her daughter saw my mother walking out the bathroom without covering up with her towel. "Mother!!," I said looking at her nakedness and her privates, as she replied to me saying turning around to me, "yes Kim honey." Then as I looked at her breast and then at her bush, I said to her, "mother you're naked, you know that right?," as she said to me looking at her own body, "yes I am honey, tell me something I don't know," as my mom winked at me and then left the bathroom completely naked.

What did Kimberly notice about her mother being naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)