More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beeble42 Beeble42

What will the new government do?

Love Cabinet

The new PM filled his cabinet with an equal amount of horny men and ex and would be female adult workers. In the short session after the election, The Love Party, as promised, repealed all the restrictive legislation brought in over the previous 5 years. Not only that but they legalised prostitution and even opened a brothel down one of the corridors of the power. As an equal opportunity measure they promoted brothels for women relaxing immigration controls for sex workers from abroad, although with a newly powerful sex workers union working conditions and health standards would be greatly improved.

Over the summer they worked on taking Britain further and hit on the idea of using their majority to give the UK its first written constitution which ensured all kinds of freedoms, such as a right for British women the right to bare breasts in public, and the abolition of the House of Lords introducing a new appointed second chamber to uphold the constitution against any threat of future legislation. The weekend meetings at which these decisions took place sometimes ended in what can only be described as swingers’ parties. Many of the male cabinet members had young open minded wives and the female cabinet members were of course up for it. If anybody filmed it, members of The Love Party would have no fear of embarrassment.

It was very amusing for the new king to have to read out the new constitutional proposals having to talk extensively about sex and nudity. Yes there was debate but The Love Party had taken the bull by the horns so to speak and set out a guaranteed fun filled future for all. Most of Europe had always had far more liberal views on sex anyway so it was only conservative religious USA, which still manages to produce the majority of the world’s pornography, with which relations suffered in the Western World. However appointing a glamorous actress as Foreign Secretary ensured plenty of press coverage so on the PM’s first official visit the US President was clearly caught staring down her cleavage with outrage from Fox but amusement from most US media.

The autumn session of parliament went further with media legislation allowing depictions of almost any kind of sex, apart from those involving children or animals, to appear even on the BBC. Several countries in Europe, using the internet as an example, had increasingly lax rules in place so there was already a market no matter how hard the material produced was and having seen the effect on the UK it was not impossible that The Love Party and its growing band of offshoots in Europe would soon be a significant presence in the European Parliament.

So the time had finally arrived for HD cock, cunt and cum to appear on European screens, especially as government funding was promised for the promotion of ‘lewdity’, a word coined to combine lewdness with nudity. The adult worker wing of the party furthermore demanded that body doubles were banned being analogous to musicians not actually playing their instruments. Of course many top actresses may cross the Atlantic but for others in the English speaking world it was a chance to make the transition into respectable acting or a leap into stardom.

Where will the new society go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)