More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Losing to 19 year female (Sandra vs Mike)

First up are 24 yr old Mike Zinder and facing him is 19 yr old Sandra Abbot. Mike entering the cage there is a wild screaming reception for the handsome young fighter. The reason for all the screaming is that Mike is extremely well endowed, as his manhood is enormous. Sandra on the other hand is welcomed by polite applause. There in the ring, At 5 ft. 11, Mike is slightly taller that Sandra, while at 142 lbs. he is also just slightly heavier, while having just finished their training. Mike has on light green boots and light green fighting gloves standing in the MMA optacon naked. Sandra is in a skintight thong cut leotard, dark pantyhose and with black boots and gloves.

The ref gives her instructions and sends the two fighters to opposite side of the cage. This is a three, five minute round match. The bell sounds, as the fight begins. Mike and Sandra come straight at each other. Both are in the fighters stance shoulders turned hands up guarding their faces. Mike throws a quick jab that lands on Sandra’s face and she backs off, but Tries to find the range Mike follows her trying to reach her with his jab. Then Mike punches her with a left and right and punch to her midsection.

Sandra has gone defensive and is making Mike miss most of his punches. As she blocks Mike’s attack she is also trying to time his shots. Mike throws a jab that misses as Sandra ducks under it. Then with a blinding speed, she counters his jab with a smashing punch to his jaw. She follows that with a hard shot to his mid-section. Then lands a stiff upper-cut to his chin.

Mike stumbles backward his hands drop and he falls to his knees. 28 seconds into his very first fight, Mike has been knocked down by his younger opponent. The ringside announcers call the action “ He’s down. Mike Zinder has been knocked down. 28 seconds into to his very first fight and he is down.” The ref is standing over him and has begun the count. “ONE – TWO – THREE – FOUR – FIVE” Mike has gotten to one knee and is trying to get to his feet. “SIX – SEVEN – EIGHT” Mike has gotten to his feet and has indicated he wants to continue to fight.

As the ref signals for the fight to continue Sandra quickly moves in on her opponent. “BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! Sandra lands three very hard body shots to Mikes mid-section and side. Everyone sitting a cage side can see the Mike is hurt and also very scared. His face is a mask of pain and fear. The ref is keeping a very close eye on him, to see if he wants to quit.

He never gets the chance to submit. Sandra moves in on him and begins to throw punches. The now battered and dazed 24 yr old male fighter cannot hold her off. BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! BAM!!! Sandra lands a devastating four punch combination on Mike.

Her first punch lands directly in the center of his abdomen. This punch forces all the air out of his lungs. It also doubles him over enabling her to land a sizzling upper-cut. Mike is straightened up by the punch and his head is sent rolling back on his neck. With his head back Mike can no longer see her punches coming. Her third punch is a straight right hand the crashes into his chin.

Most observers at cage side believe that Mike was knocked out by this punch. Taking no chances Sandra lands a left hook the catches Mike on his cheek as he is on his way down to the mat. He lands on his butt and falls over onto his back.

The ref moves in on the downed fighter and begins the count “ONE – TWO – THREE – FOUR – FIVE – SIX – SEVEN – EIGHT – NINE – TEN!!!! The ref waives his hands signaling that 24 yr old Mike Zinder has been knocked out by his 19yr old female opponent Sandra Abbott.

Mike is naked lying stretched out on the mat. The trained is kneeling beside the beaten fight. Across the cage his young opponent is all smiles and is happily holding her arms in the air. The announcer begins:

"AT ONE MINUTE AND 17 SECONDS, OF THE FIRST ROUND. THE WINNER BY KNOCK OUT!!!

19 YEAR OLD SANDRA ABBOTT!!!"

Does Mike see Sandra again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)