More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Does Mike see Sandra again?

Yes

Sandra was at home and was happy that as a 19 year old she defeated a naked man like 27 year old Mike in the ring even though she loved seeing his dick and balls. There as she was in her house wearing a skirt, shirt with some soft wears on her feet.

She sat on her sofa as she watched TV as she was happy at the fact that she had beaten a 27 year old at age 19 year old watch a movie called Naked starring Marlon Wayne's. There as she sat watching "Marlon Wayne's" naked 2017 she thought this movie was similar to seeing Mike naked in the ring when she beat him in the ring. There as she watch the movie as everyone saw (Marlon Wayne) Rob Anderson naked, she saw the part where Rob was in they elevator naked and a guy laughed while taking a picture of him coming out the elevator he was in, being seen by both men and women in the hotel.

Then Sandra sat there watching the movie thought to her to herself "this should be the predicament that Mike should be in. Then as the door bell rang Sandra went to answer the door. Then as she answered the door she saw Mike at the door wearing nothing but MMA gloves on his wrist. Then as she saw him at her door she looked down at his dick and ball as she wonder why he has them on display. "Holy crap Mike, why on earth are you at my door naked?" said Sandra as she gazed at his Mike's nudity. "I am her for a rematch," and as he said so, he proceeded to punch Sandra in the face as he connected with the right punch, while he then came straight in naked as he was in her house, Mike was now going for the second punch, as Sandra saw it coming and dodged it, and in dodging the attack, she twirled around in the air, knocking Mike out with a round house kick. "Whoa!!, that was close, really close," as she saw Mike on the ground, surprised at the fact that she knocked a naked man out. While Mike was on the ground she came towards him laughing looking down on him and his nakedness.

She then looked down at him as she knelt down at him all the while viewing his naked body. Then as Sandra saw what she did, she then saw his dick and balls, "Ah Mike, Mikey dear, Why would you fight me when you could of fucked me, Seriously honey you do have nice looking dick" said Sandra as she talk to Mike who was on the ground.

Sandra then held Mike's dick in her hand as she now wiggled in around while she fondled his balls. Mike the woke from the KO that she gave as he kicked her in the face. "Quite playing with my dick," said Mike, as he got up. Then as Mike stood there, Sandra stood there starring at Mike's dick which was now hard. "Stop looking at my dick," as swung his fist and punched her with left and right as he hit her with a round house kick.

He then saw that she was down as he then proceeded to lift up her skirt and open up her panties and saw that Sandra had a nice balled pussy. Sandra now woke up from her sleep, she saw what Mike was going as she said, "you perve," as she proceeded to knee him in the face as she put her panties on and skirt down. Now looking at his dick now being hard, staring at Mike's erection, he then told her, "quite staring at my dick girl," as he lunged at her going for another attack. He then missed widely with his punch as Sandra dodged it countering it with a punch of her own, punching him in the face resulting in him back flipping it the air and landing on his back.

Now knocked out she then knelt down next to him giving his bare ass in a circular motion as she said to him, "relaxing honey, rest well naked boy, for you know damn well you could beat me, but thanks for the fight anyway,"

Mike is laying there naked, what does Sandra do with him next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)