More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Lorna the half orc warrior

Lorna was born of a human father and half orc mother. Though her father did not speak of her mother often Lorna had the distinct impression that their union may not have been entirely voluntary on his part. He made vague references to being captured and made a of the orcs, possible Lorna's mother. Was he some sort of love ? Whatever the story, he had ended up raising the half orc child.

Lorna grew huge and powerful from an early age. She towered over the other children in their village. She was feared and shunned for her size, as well as her green tinted skin and tusks. She had a lonley life, not even her father seemed to fully accept her.

As she grew older her father trained her in combat. He was a former soldier, and knew the only way his daughter could make her way in the world was to be a fighter. She proved adapt, though she had an inner gentleness that made her hesitiate before the killing blow.

"Fight!" Her father would berate her, slamming his practice sword against hers. "No one will hesitate to kill a half orc! You must strike back with the same intensity!"

Still she floundered. She worked the land on her father's poor farm, having to practice sword techniques on her free time. This monotonous life was about to change forever though...

What happens to Lorna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)