More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Who's there

Lori

Kind of shocked when i motion the door open and there i see Lori standing there weaving side to side! Looking a little green to the gills so to speak. Seen that many times before "Come on in! assume the position!" In she walks going right over to the chair in front of my desk, flopping down on the seat.

"Restorus Soberitious!" Wearing my hand around her, then going over to my mini fridge to get a vial of the blue energy potion i keep on hand for such times. "Drink up sis, wanna talk about it?"

Downing it in one gulp "What to tell, we were celebrating winning our final game!" her color returning"Some of the girls boyfriends came over with their friends, one thing lead to another and soon i was tipsy! her eyes mist over "Is that how guys want girls Jory?, Drunk!"

"Some not all!" i reply going over to her, hugging her around the shoulders from behind. "How did you get home?"

"Glenn drove me home!" looking at her "Your best friend Glenn Collins, the party was beside his house!" She leans into the back of the chair before continuing "He saw me come out and offered me a drive home!" Well seems i owe Glenn one, i'll settle up later with him, right now Lori my concern.

Going around to help her up "Let's get you to bed, so mom and dad doesn't find out!" Taking her over to my bed, getting her settled, turning round so she could undress.

"Jory i don't mind if you see me in bra and panties, it would be like you seeing my in a bikini!" Now there's an image that bring a smile to my lips!Turning around, being met by her lips on mine, when she breaks the kiss "Sleep with me?"

Well i can take that question two different ways

How Do I Take It

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)