More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gabranth Gabranth

So just who is are young protagonist and how did he get here?

Lore

Elves- tall slim people who are highly gifted with magic while not the strongest physically they are extremly agile and have keen eyesight making up some of the best archers in the world. Members of the council of twelve.

Archanians- tall well muscled people with pale skin and red to pink eyes, Not much is known about them as they appeared only 30 short years ago and quickly caused a war well accepted now in the land but still tight lipped on there culture . They value marshal skills and excel in physical based magic and are the most advanced in the art of combat. Members of the council of twelve.

Dwarves- while incapable of most magic all dwarfs can make enchantments, and are the best smiths in all aspects accept for blades which pale in comparison to the archanians blades. Members of the council of twelve.

humans-the most diverse race in the land and considerd second rate as they generally lack the ability to use magic. Members of the council of twelve

Cat-folk- average height with small frames and, extremly soft fur, nomads by trait they excel in shadow magic making them gifted rouges especially with there fast reflexes. Members of the council of twelve.

Demons- come in all shapes and sizes and each one is unique. Common assumption is that all of them are evil but in fact they are just servants of the gods and everything from an angel to an imp fall in this species.

Orcs- Large and Quite frankly rude, but with dwindling numbers there species have been given special towns so they can try to repopulate. Orcs are forbidden from all forms off combat unless they are a mage. Members of the council of twelve.

Malfolk- inhabitants of the underground they rarely go above ground. Tall and lanky they makeup the best miners in the world but have extremly bad eyesight some being born blind. Members of the council of twelve.

Mantafolk- A rather strange people with bodys that resemble a humanoid Preying Mantis. Huge in comparison to most other Species, they belief in perfection in all things, and belief anything less than there absolute best is adhorid. Average height is 10 feet, and despite there size and strong chitin skin, They hate instead focusing on diplomacy and healing. Members of the council of twelve

The Alder- Tree folk rather lonesome folk as they prefer to live in the wilderness away from others, They have in recent times started living in citys, where they are allowed to put down roots and create majestic gardens. They have two forms one is there humanoid form, and the other is that of a tree when they set down roots there tree form becomes anchored, but they can make a copy of there humanoid form to travel and defend there garden. If there tree form is destroyed then they will die. The newest addition to the council increasing its size from eleven to twelve.

The elder ones- once believed to be gods by the elves, they are rather the first race created by the gods. There are only a few hundred left alive. As they were nearly wiped out when they foolishly tried to summon and kill Deat the goddess of . They are tall with deep tan complexion and have pitch black eyes.

Owlbear- Huge creatures that when standing reach a staggering height of 12ft. While solitary in nature they are in fact highly sentient, and even hold a seat in the council of Twelve.

Griffins- Another massive race easily weighing 600 pounds with massive wings, Extremely proud and intelligent. Members of the council of twelve

Harpy- Small humanoid creatures with wings, Highly intelligent and social. Members of the council of twelve.

Aura- The goddess of the moon and justice. Sister to both Glacia, and Stigma.

Glacia- Goddess of snow, ice and beauty. Has been in a deep slumber for a thousand years to keep stigma locked away.

Stigma- God of fire and the sun. His presence alone is enough to set the world on fire. Was locked away untill he can control his power.

Deat- The goddess of making up a part of the big three together with Chaos and Friid

Chaos- God of destruction and the weakest of the big three.

Friid- Goddess of Creation the 2nd strongest of the big three.

Ultima- Asurpreme being with nearly unlimited power he ruled the other gods for eons until his daughter, and closest servant Deat tore his soul in two binding 1 half in the center of the earth, and the other in the moon.

Skelly a punny skeleton - A strange man belived to be a god. Not much is known about him, but it is believed that he is the god of tricks, but in truth not even he knows.

The big three- The three god's that make up the balance of life. Friid creates the body's and souls, Deat Harvests the souls so that they can begin anew l, and chaos destroys the old so the new can take there place.

The council of twelve- Council made up of 1 member of each race in the alliance, They are in charge of making the laws and decisions of the alliance.

Subspecies of

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)