More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reaper13 reaper13

Which woman’s profile do you want to better study?

Lora Donnelly

Apparently, the woman’s name is Laura Donnelly. Her profile picture shows her posing in some jean’s and a black top.

You remember thinking what a hot Caucasian brunette she was when you first liked her profile. But you figured someone as hot as her would probably not return a like on someone like you. You honestly can’t believe how lucky you are. Unless of course, she liked your profile by accident. Yeah, that’s probably it. A babe like her can’t possibly be interested I a guy like you.

But all of a sudden, you notice a message has appeared. It’s from Lora. You quickly go and check it out.

Lora Donnelly: Hey. You look cute.

You can’t believe your eyes. Is she really interested in you? You truly have difficulty believing it. But what if it’s true? What if she really does want to go on a date with you? Could you really be that lucky? Fortunately for Lora, it doesn’t take long for your brain to decide that you might as well give it a try. If it doesn’t work out, at least you went on a date with a hot brunette. But if it does work out, you could score yourself a hot girlfriend. Who knows, maybe even a hot wife.

Jason Simmons: Thanks, Lora. You’re pretty hot.

You wait a bit for Lora to respond and soon she sends you another message.

Lora Donnelly: Thank you, Jason. Are you doing something?

Jason Simmons: No, I just finished watching an anime. I’ve got some time now. Do you like anime too?

Lora Donnelly: No, I have a friend who was into it though. One time she had me over to watch one of her favorites with her. It wasn’t my thing.

Jason Simmons: Do you remember which anime it was?

Lora Donnelly: No. It had something to do about giant robots and monsters that were called angels, but they certainly didn’t look like angels. It was weird.

Jason Simmons: Sounds like Evangelion to me. Yeah, that’s not a good gateway anime to introduce to non-fans. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great series, but better keep it for advanced fans. Your friend would have been better off showing you a slice-of-life anime instead.

Lora Donnelly: What’s that?

Jason Simmons: It’s a kind of anime that focusses on normal people doing normal things. No robots, no monsters, no magic and also no science fiction. Just normal stuff in a normal world.

Lora Donnelly: Like two people going on a date?

Jason Simmons: Yeah, exactly.

Lora Donnelly: I think I’d like that. You might need to show me one of those sometime.

You can’t believe it. She really is interested in you and you might even help her become an anime fan as well. This feels like your dream finally coming through.

Over the next few minutes you and Lora keep on chatting. It’s an enjoyable conversation where the two of you share each other’s interests. The kinds of movies and music she likes, which sports she is interested in. Until eventually she asks you what kind of relationship you are interested in.

Jason Simmons: What do you mean?

Lora Donnelly: I’ve met a couple of guys on here who were only interested in sex. No desire to go on dates, or getting to know me. Just a one-night stand and that’s it. I’m not one of those girls so I always said no to those. Which means that if that is what you are after as well, it’s probably best to just wish each other good luck and part ways.

Jason Simmons: No! Oh my god! I am certainly not like that. I mean, if I said I wasn’t interested in eventually having sex with you, I’d be a liar. But my main goal on this site is to find a serious relationship. One that eventually will include some sex, but not immediately and certainly not as primary reason. So, you won’t have to worry about me using you for your body.

Lora Donnelly: Thanks, I’m happy we got this cleared out early. In fact, you’re a fun guy to talk to so I was hoping you’d be interested in something serious. But there’s another thing, something about me that you might want to know early, and I’d like for this to be cleared out as soon as possible.

Jason Simmons: Ok, what’s bothering you?

What is Lora’s secret?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)