More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

Loose in the Library

Mike had worked at this old library for a few months now, and the best part was the women. Near the small college in the town, many students came here to study, and work as well. Mike was one such student himself, and he’d been surprised how quickly his dating prospects had increased upon his part-time employment here. Well, sex more than dating, but at this point in his life he didn’t see much of a difference.

Almost equal to this though, to Mike at least, was all the cool old books the library received from donors. Last week, they had received a shipment from an estate sale full of strange old tomes and manuscripts, and Mike had managed to snag one he found interesting.

Magical Abilities and Summonings the title had read. He initially thought it was a joke, but further reading gave him pause. There were detailed instructions and descriptions of spells and other strange magical things, alongside a few more enigmatic explanations and warnings.

He was currently mid shift on a slow day, and was pursuing the book when he had an idea how to test one of the spells out. He was standing behind the counter, reading a passage about ‘forceful manipulations’, when his eyes fell on his co-worker Janet stocking the shelves a few yards away from him. Her back was turned, and he found himself admiring her rather curvy backside accentuated by the tight Maroon sweater and grey pleated skirt that lead way to stockings and heels. They had fooled around once in her car after work one day, but aside from some kisses and a little bit of groping, they hadn’t done much else.

Looking back down at the book, he read the instructions again. Most of the book seemed to talk about mischievous energies and entities sharing power, and this specific one commanded the reader to summon the things name and think of a command. Exactly how or if it would follow it wasn’t clear, but this was all bullshit anyways, so who cares?

Muttering the strange phrase under his breath, he looked back up at Janet and thought his command. To Mike’s absolute astonishment, he suddenly noticed one of the strange runic circles on the page begin to spin as if animated, while emitting a low light. Suddenly, and small purple light darted out of the circle and flew over to Janet, before zipping down and up beneath her skirt. The garment suddenly flipped up to expose her lacy teal lingerie and matching garter belt to him as she continued to work unaware of the magical manipulation.

“Holy shit!” Mike whispered as he eyed the way her firm cheeks moved as she bent over slightly to return a book to its proper place.

“Oh!” She suddenly stood up straight as her skirt fell back down, and Mike could’ve swore he saw what appeared to be the indentations of an invisible hand goose her.

She looked around angry at first, then with confusion as her eyes landed in Mike. “Did you...see something just now?” She questioned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)