More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jvz1966 Jvz1966

What does the SEXY MILF do next?

Looks around and enters the wrong camper

You get out and go over to the camper and the door is unlocked, you open and step inside. You are already wet and can smell the arousal coming from your pussy. You look around in the dim light but do not see anyone. You decide to head towards where you saw the light from outside. You take a couple steps then realize someone is coming up from behind. You take a quick look around and realize this trailer is nothing like what MDJ had described what it would be like. You suddenly start to panic. You step back outside the trailer and try to run for your car, but you head the wrong way. Then bang something hits the back of your head and the lights go out.

You partially wake up to hear part of a phone call. "Hey Steve, you aint gonna believe this. I am at the old truck stop outside of town. I was taking a piss when I watched this big titted bimbo get out of her car, handcuff herself then get in my trailer like she owned it. Looks like she was supposed to meet someone for some fun, but she stumbled into the wrong place. I know we are pretty close to the last capture and sell, you up for some fun for ourselves? I think this thing needs to be turned into a bondage toy, you up for it? Hell yes Bill, comes the reply. Leave the trailer for now we will pick it up before the next girl. Take her to the fun house and we will start her training."

You get a sick feeling in your stomach then pass back out from the pain in your head.

What position does Bre wake up in? HogTied? Tied to the bed? Tied to a chair?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)