More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who do you do?

Looking at my options

I sat back and thought over what I had seen happen. My doodle came to life. I touched an image of a anime girl and it become real. I had the power to make things real, but only if they were drawn so far. So Melissa Joan Heart was out, unless it was a drawing of her or a cartoon version of her.

Images came out of my head. I had all of drawn fiction open for me to have my wicked way with. Obvious choices came out of my mind. I needed to test my power.

Disney chick from both movies and TV. Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Jane and the rest from the movies. Elisa Mazda, Demonica, Angelia from Gargoyles. Eden the genie from the Aladdin TV series. Kim Possible. The list was as long as the Disney Channel.

Then there was comics. From DC to Marvel to Image, there was quite a collection of beauties. Zantanna, the Wonder Woman Family, Black Canary, the Batgirls. All that from just the DC heroine collection. Not to mention the Avengers, X-men, Fantastic Four, Spider-man, Spawn and their villains.

Or their was the TV cartoon. Things like G.I.Joe, He-man, Justice League, X-men:Evolution, Futurama and the rest. It seemed to be a law that each show had to have one or two hot chicks on both the good and bad side of the fight. Women that I could get.

Or their was anime and manga. Even the kiddy ones had sexy women, following the law of TV cartoon. Plus many had adult themes and more nudity. So it might get me more lucky than American stuff.

What to choose?

What do I choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)