More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zack12 Zack12

What do you want to do?

Look for your mother

You realize that summer vacation is already several hours old, and you have yet to see much of your mom at all. She's normally up with the chickens, and it is a rare day that she is the last one out of bed. 

You walk down the hallway toward her room, concerned that she might not be feeling well. As you approach her door, you hear the water being turned on in her bathroom. 

Relieved that everything is ok and that she must just be sleeping in, you smile to yourself as you imagine her getting undressed and stepping into the shower. You decide that you haven't had enough mother/son quality time lately, and think that it would be a nice way to start the summer by offering to scrub your mom's back for her.

You quietly open the door and step into her room. The door to her bathroom is partly open, and you see movement inside. Your cock is straining to be released from its confines, so you slip out of your boxer briefs and prepare to enter the bathroom.

Suddenly  you stop, confused. You hear a sound from your mom's bed that sounds like someone adjusting the covers. You turn, and are surprised to see someone in the bed.

Just to clarify, you're not surprised by the fact that your mom has someone in her bed, in general. You've come to expect that. What surprises you is that you didn't realize she had any guests last night. Now you realize why she was so late getting out of bed. 

Curious about who was keeping your mom up so late, you quietly move to the edge of the bed and pull back the covers. 

Who do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)