More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Who do you see?

The mom of one of your friends

As you pull the covers back, your eyes take in a beautiful set of breasts. They are so full and delectable that it takes you several moments to pull your eyes from them to glance at the face that reveals the owner. With a bit of a shock, you realize it is Mrs. Tesla, the mother of one of your high school buddies. 

Mrs. Tesla is sound asleep, oblivious to your eyes taking in every detail of her naked body. You pull the covers off of her completely, you fight to keep from drooling. You always thought she was attractive, but this is the first you have been able to see her without the baggy clothing she typically wears. She really keeps herself fit, and one would hardly guess that she is anywhere close to the 45 or so years of age she has to be.

You step to the foot of the bed to get a better view of the sweet spot between her legs when you step on something. Looking down, you involuntarily wince to realize you are standing on a hard cock. Well, technically, you are standing on a strap-on, but still, there is something that just isn't right about the sight of someone putting their full weight on something like that. Picking it up and sniffing it, you grin. You imagine what it must have been like last night as your mom and Mrs. Tesla took turns wearing the strap-on, drilling each other. You wish you could have been here to watch. Better yet, to participate.

Looking toward the bathroom and seeing steam pouring out of the door, you realize your mom will be a while. Mrs. Tesla seems to be in a very deep sleep. Leaning in, you gently reach between her legs and touch her velvety patch. She is wet, so you conclude that the two of them were hard at it right up until the time your mom got in the shower.

Licking your fingers, your slip the tip of your middle finger into the top of her vagina, seeking out her clit. It is just the right size and shape that you love to lick and suck for hours at a time. Mrs. Tesla doesn't wake up, but she stirs slightly, and you see a smile forming on her face. Apparently you are giving her some very pleasant dreams. You decide to do even better.

Gently spreading her legs apart, you kneel on the edge of the bed and lean forward. You breathe in the scent between her legs and then softly kiss her inner thighs. As you carefully pull her vaginal lips apart with your fingers, you begin exploring her pussy with your tongue. You feel her wetness and warmth grow and you can tell her breathing rate in beginning to increase.

You are really getting into this -- so much that you didn't even notice that the shower had turned off. You were completely unaware, that is, until you felt something touching your ass.

At first, you were surprised, because you didn't know anyone was there. You were doubly surprised, because it felt almost exactly like a hard cock rubbing against  your anus. Looking around behind you, you discovered the source of your confusion. There, freshly washed from her shower, stood your mom, holding the strap-on in her hand, rubbing it against your ass.

You look up at Mrs. Tesla to see if she is still asleep.

Is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)