More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zchap002 zchap002

What's next?

Look for some fun

Going for a casual walk on the weekend I decided to go down to the beach and find someone fun to do. On a grassy area a bit away from the shore a young blonde skater girl and a redhead were talking. The blonde had a red beanie and a green jacket covering her chest but had tight black jeans showing off her slender legs and petite butt. The other girl had more curves, curly red hair past her shoulders, and was wearing a tight black and white striped shirt clinging to her large breasts.

"They look fun" I thought to myself coming up behind them. I came up behind the blonde making my presence known by wrapping my arms around her waist then sliding a hand under her shirt and grabbing her breast. I pushed up close to her and held her tight as I began grinding on her while freeing her breast from her bra. Other than putting on a smile, the redhead girl was ignoring this and kept talking about the plans the two of them had for later. Enjoying feeling her up, I slipped by hand into he pants and started fingering the blonde gently. She looked back at me with curious big brown eyes but before she could say anything I stuck my tongue down her throat and began kissing her passionately causing her to start moaning. After a few moments of exploring her mouth I pulled back. Her eyes were shut and she now moved her hand over the one I had in her pants to start rubbing it against her clit.

"Fuck that's hot" said the redhead looking at the two of us enjoying each other. Wanting to see where this would go she started undressing the blonde leaving only her beanie and shoes on then then stripped off everything but her black panties. The redhead's tits which she was holding with one arm, and ass were massive for such a slim girl. The blonde was much skinnier overall but still had decent breasts which I enjoyed slapping a little bit as they were exposed. This caused the blonde to laugh as she brought me in for another set of kisses becoming much more serious in grinding her butt back against my crotch. I was getting much more vigorous in the way I was fingering the blonde when I saw the now mostly naked redhead on her knees unzip my pants. "Wow mister, you're being so forceful and we don't even know your name?"

She pulled out my throbbing penis and started giving it some gentle licks before taking it all into her mouth, doing her best to try to get deeper with each head bob. She then gave it a big slurping suck before looking up at me expectantly with big blue eyes. "No names" I said, looking down with a smile, letting go of the blonde "lay out a bed from the clothes" I said to her which she eagerly did with a smile. Turning back to the redhead and taking the back of her head in my hand I started thrusting into her face "You two whores are going to get fucked and abused by a stranger who's going to impregnate you. You can tell you kids that they were born because their slut mothers were fucked by a complete stranger who never even exchanged names.'

The redhead was furiously fingering her pussy under her black panties, pulling her head back for a moment to moan to say "Fuck yes!" before I grabbed her head with both hands and shoved my dick all the way to the back of her throat. While fucking the redhead's face, the blonde came up behind me and started rubbing her breasts against my back while fondling my balls. I pulled out of the redhead's face to turn to the blonde and kiss her passionately again while she stroked my saliva dripping cock with one hand. I pulled her hair hard as I started kissing down her neck then started to suck on her left nipple causing her to laugh from the jolt. As I pulled away, I see the redhead looking at the two of us, sitting on the bed of closes on the grass the blonde had made earlier. She was biting her lip, watching intently as she rubber her clit with one finger. The black panties were now dangling from one leg, exposing her dripping pussy. Her legs were bent with her leaning forward giving a great view of all her assets.

Letting go of the blonde's hair I went over to the redhead and slid my dick in as far as I could. With how wet she was and the amount she lubricated it up before this it practically glided in to her hot wet pussy. She let out scream of joy on the first large thrust then started moaning as I continued fucking her. "Are you really going to get me pregnant?" she asked looking like she thought it was a joke. "I mean that would completely change my life. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that..." She managed to ask between moans and thrusts. The blonde girl came up behind her and started kneading her big breasts and said to her

"Come on do it bitch. Think about how hot that will be. Think about how hard it will make you orgasm." The blonde said to her friend. Hearing the two of them saying this and feeling the redhead tighten up at the idea of impregnation, I was pretty close to cumming. I started ramming her faster pumping deep into her cunt. Almost on cue I felt her begin shaking in orgasm underneath me as I erupted inside of her.

"Fuck yes! Fill me with cum! Give me a whore daughter that I can tell about her father! Fuck me hard and cum inside of me!" She screamed as I emptied my balls into her and grabbed one of her tits to squeal. She let out another scream of joy as I pinched her nipple hard with one hand and squeezed her face with the other while kissing her. All the while I kept thrusting making sure to fill her up.

Next I pulled my dick back out and put it to her lips for her to start sucking. Still shaking every so often she slowly to the head into her mouth polishing it off. Off at the shore line I could see the sun slowly meeting the horizon at the shore line making for a beautiful sunset. I turned my attention to the blonde who was resting the redhead's head on her knees while playing with her boobs. "Sit on my dick while I watch the sunset" I told her taking my dick out of the redhead's mouth and sitting on clothes pile cock still fully erect.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)