More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlackMonosh BlackMonosh

What will you do next?

Look at the nearby notice board

Hi. BlackMonosh here. This CHYOA is a Galge type story. So make your choices and end up with the woman / women depending on those choices. So, there's no instant meet and bam, except probably Anko, but that's a bit boring and stereotypical.

I have wondered about involving variables in the story but decided not to because it would be quite a hassle to track everything especially when it gets big enough. Instead, I opt to make duplicate chapters if needed. Another reason is to make it easier for anyone to simply add a chapter later on without having to consider the variables.

So you want to add on your own chapter? Be my guess. But there are some guidelines:

1) Follow CHYOA rules. No below 18 etc.

2) If the branches is there, just add, don't duplicate unnecessarily. For instead of having "Go eat ramen (and meet Sakura)" and "Go eat ramen (alternate path, Iruka coupling)" , it would be better to have "go eat ramen" and then meet "Sakura" or "Iruka" or someone else. I will try my best to enforce this on my writing to make it easier. That's why you will see that most places will have generic descriptions.

3) I try to take politics into consideration. For example, Naruto trying to bang a clan heir or heiress he's not married to will cause a major incident if it's ever found out. In canon, clan lineage is taken seriously, so I'm trying respect that. Then again writing about Naruto doing just that and having to deal with the consequences sounds interesting as well.

4) To make it easier to write, this story is written in present tense. This is also done to match some CHYOA books style of writing.

If you're contributing to the story, I'm giving you an explicit permission to simply copy my chapters for that purpose, or to edit them as required.

Character arcs that I'm going to focus on are Kurenai, Tsunami, Shizune. That doesn't mean you can't write about them, it's just that they're going to be my initial focus.

Update as of 18-03-2020

  1. Rikako (attendant) route completed.
  2. Shinobu (cuckold) route completed.
  3. Minor Harem route involving Rikako, Shinobu and Hisae is ongoing.
  4. Jun (concubine) route completed.
  5. Tsunami route at check point but not published yet due to the progress towards the ending isn't set yet.
  6. All other routes are open.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)