More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

Yes, what now?

Look around.

You take a look around and notice something.

“There, a smoke. We'll check it out.”

You spank one of of girls ass. That was nice - the sound, the feeling and her reaction - jumping. You start walking in direction of smoke.

“Let's move, lasses.”

Your subordinates immediately fall in line behind you. That's nice, being the boss.

As you walk you check on manual. It seems you can organize your minions into squad – they will fight as one cell and generally have higher morale. If you add a leader, they will be even better. Then question of adding equipment, the experience... Sure, they are not hero materials, but with enough experience they might be a match for standard soldiers... okay, that doesn't sound impressive.

After traveling (with your subordinates constant chatting, really they are almost like real people) for some time (hour or two) you get to see the source of smoke.

Six man are drinking around a fire.

Before you can even consider your situation, a window (why there is a Microsoft product in afterlife?) popped out.

A quest window informing you of encounter with Wit band of outlaws! Basically you can talk to them, simply kill them, arrest them or ignore them. Of course, where is a quest – there must be a prize.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)