More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What should I do now?

Look For Grandma's House

I knew that I wanted to find the shy Red Darling since she might be a lesbian like me. After all, why else would she agree to kiss me? The only clue I had was that she was going to give the basket of goodies to her Grandma. Unfortunately, I had no idea where Grandma's house was. I knew that had to be somewhere in these woods since Red was walking like me. Even so, it would probably take forever to search. I knew the direction Red ran, but I did not know if she ran in the direction of Grandma's house or if she ran away in panic to get away from me. I tried to figure out this mystery until a sound from my stomach made me stop. It was lunchtime.

I had been so concerned about bringing the crossbow for protection that I stupidly forgot to pack a lunch. There was no excuse for me to make a rookie mistake like this since I had been walking in places like this for a long time. I was trying to decide what to do when a powerful aroma of food hit my nose and luckily, it was coming from about the same direction that my potential love interest had taken.

I began walking towards the smell for what seemed like a hour because I was hungry. In reality, I had only been walking for a few minutes when I came across a brick building with windows that looked a little dingy. It did not take me long to guess that it was a bar. Parked in front of the bar was an orange carriage with three horses in front of it. What was really weird to me was that I could almost think that the carriage was a pumpkin. I would have been completely freaked out by this, but an inspiration had come to me. I could not only get something to eat here, but I might be able to find out where Grandma lived as well.

I entered and was relieved to see that there was a kitchen in the back room which meant that they did serve food at this bar. I was about to give the bartender my lunch order when a lady with strawberry-blonde hair who was sitting at the bar opposite from me caught my eye. My eyes widened when I saw how attractive she was. That was when I came across a problem. Even though I wanted to find Red Darling, I wanted to make time with this new beauty as well.

Should I let myself get distracted like this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)