More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fethishboy fethishboy

Play a little or continue exploring?

Look Around Some More

Wanting to look around a bit, Isabo walked to the steps. She notice how well built the place was. It was old world beauty. Everything seemed handcrafted and had a certain rich air to it.

"This place must have cost a fortune," she thought. This brought a grin to her face as she imagined all the wild sex that would go on in this castle.

She walked downstairs a bit and saw a big room. She entered it and saw a huge library of big, dusty books. Some of these books probably hadn't been touch in years. It was huge. She looked up and saw pictures on the wall. They were pictures of nude men and women. She could see paintings of well-hung men ready to go. She licked her lips when she saw all the different sized cocks each painting showed. The paintings looked so real. The paint on the bodies of the men looked like skin. She looked closer and she thought she saw the eyes of one of the subjects move. She was knocked back in shock. She shook her head and figure it must have been in her head. She took one of the books from the shelf and read it's title. It was a book on sex. In fact ,most of the books in this section were on sex. This delighted her. She took another one down, and decided to take a seat and give it a once over.

Isabo flipped through the book and found pictures. There were pictures of women have sex with mythological creatures. She smiled and opened her legs. She slipped her finger in her pussy and parted her pussy lips slowly with her finger. She looked at the pictures and started pumping faster and faster. She moaned as her finger went into her wet cunt. She licked her lips. She then heard a moan that wasn't her. She leapt out of the chair. She looked at the paintings and swore the men were in different positions. She thought it was just her being crazy. She sat back down and tried to calm herself. She continued what she was doing. She placed her head back and closed her eyes. She started playing with her tits and using the book to rub on her cunt. She went faster and faster until she came.

Isabo twisted around as she heard another moan coming from the room.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)